• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Ok - so I grew up in Kentucky outside of Cincinnati. Played hockey as a kid and grew up a Red Wings fan - Federov was my favorite player and for most of my childhood the Red Wings were the closest NHL team to Cincinnati. I stopped watching the NHL around 2005 - and at the time I was still a Red Wings fan. I moved to Boston for 5 years and now I'm back in Ohio. While in Boston I followed the Bruins casually, but never had any Bruins gear and didn't really care if they won or lost.

Now I'm getting back into the NHL and I haven't followed any team for about 10 years. So should I stay a Red Wings fan, become a Bruins fan because I spent 5 years in Boston, or become a Blue Jackets fan since I live less than an hour away from Columbus.

There is a very simple answer to this:

BANNERS!!!!!!

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

Vs:

No Banners...

Blue Jackets imo. They're a really fun team and we need more Jacket fans!

Not having to being a fan of the same team as Crazed is just a bonus.

This is false, if you are on my side you get many perks like, uh..... Cleary

Pollux

There is a very simple answer to this:
BANNERS!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/mMylg.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mMylg.jpg[IMG]

Vs:

No Banners...
This is false, if you are on my side you get many perks like, uh..... Cleary[/QUOTE]

Haha I'll always root for the Red Wings - and I'm still gonna wear Red Wings stuff on occasion, but I'll have to go with Columbus. I'm a UK basketball fan - I already have a team with plenty of banners. Time to root for an underdog.

Haha I'll always root for the Red Wings - and I'm still gonna wear Red Wings stuff on occasion, but I'll have to go with Columbus. I'm a UK basketball fan - I already have a team with plenty of banners. Time to root for an underdog.

You are dead to me, dead I tell you!

So I am going through my things for my move and I found my old hockey cards, in them was a rookie card for..... well, I think you can figure out who I'm talking about...

image.php

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Funny that no one said be a Bruins fan lol

Why would anyone eve say that?

BJ's are awesome, they're the Eastern team I cheer for when it cones down to it, good choice.

Plus, they have the best cop on the force!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, put me down for Blue Jackets-GAF lol

Nice, we need more people on the C-bus.

Having said that, in light of tonight's festivities, go fuck yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVrj_rN6dQ

this made me laugh

BTW Buffalo has virtual ads on the glass? Does anyone else have this since I haven't noticed it on any other feed
It's an MSG Network thing, I think. The Rangers, Islanders, and I think the Devils all have them, too. For whatever reason, the Sabres' home channel is MSG in parts of upstate NY.

Top Bottom