• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Cake Boss

Banned
Dean Brown ‏@PxPOttawa 10m10 minutes ago
James Reimer starts in goal for Toronto tonight. He has played against the Senators 17 times and lost only 4 of those games.

i7qiwCx.gif

lol wat

Quote from Pleks.
"You know what? I'm kind of sick of hearing that we're a team that's just about Carey," Plekanec said. "Obviously he's the best goaltender in the world, we all know that. But should we feel sorry for ourselves that we play in front of him?
"He's a great goalie, but I think we're a better team than that. But we've got to show that. We've got to show that in the game that we're better. We've got to help him out a little bit more
I agree with this quote.

Parch

On this Thanksgiving weekend this is where I give thanks for Sportsnet getting the hockey contract. Not because of the panel clowns, but for the choice of games. With Montreal/Boston playing tonight, I would most definitely be extremely pissed because it would have been Toronto/Ottawa being shoved down our throat instead. Thank you Sportsnet.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Projected Stars lineup against the Avs tonight:

Jamie Benn -- Cody Eakin -- Tyler Seguin

Valeri Nichushkin -- Jason Spezza -- Patrick Sharp

Antoine Roussel -- Mattias Janmark -- Ales Hemsky

Travis Moen -- Vernon Fiddler -- Patrick Eaves

Alex Goligoski -- John Klingberg

Johnny Oduya -- Jason Demers

Jyrki Jokipakka -- Jordie Benn

Antti Niemi (Starter in Goal)

Kari Lehtonen (Toilet Bowl Cleaner)

Scratched: Patrik Nemeth, Jamie Oleksiak, Colton Sceviour

Injured: Jack Campbell (hand)

Cindro

How much will NHL-GAF hate me if I start referring to the sport as "hawkey", in support of my favorite team the dallas stars?

eyeless

rich clune fucking up a nylander breakaway by getting a penalty

why would you put clune on nylander's line

why are you doing this to me

Stasis

So much to catch up on when I don't read this thread for like one day.

Lol @ New England Shit Chowder and The Gud, The Bran, and The Son. Was a while back but I lol'd irl and I don't feel like quoting.

Also, leave the Knicks out of this Sanjuro! =( No, they're terrible. My dad always manages to find some optimism somehow. Bless the man. At least the Rangers are off to a decent start.

We've been outplayed a lot in both wins though. Looking a bit like the Rangers of old/Habs of present. Lundqvist and chill. New York Lundqvists. With more scoring. And Hank playing like its later in the season. Those are positives. Tonight I get to watch a full game alone at home with NOTHING to interrupt me except my cats and/or ordering food because my gf is working til midnight and she didn't prepare anything for me and I can't function otherwise. Last night was feisty. Tonight should be fun. Hope Big Mac is in the lineup. For extra feistiness and to get a look in a real game. Kreids gonna have to watch out.

TL;DR: I'm gonna salt it up in here tonight. Fuck Columbus!

Stasis

We've lost our last five home openers!

AV contemplating a lineup change up front, not on D. Glass in obviously. No McIlrath =/

Solve the physicality issue with someone who isn't a detriment to the lineup? Fuck no! Mess up our first solid 4th line in a long time almost instantly? Why yes, of course!

Sanjuro

Ended up going to a Renaissance Faire and got properly day drunk. Wanted to shoot the shit with fellow Habs fans on first game back, but good on you guys after a great season!

Folk I'm with don't watch hockey. :-

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have my beer and my salt ready. Fuck the Bruins, I give it 5 minutes before Rinaldo does something stupid.

Top Bottom