• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
Queso was trolled in here before any of that, and got upset. People in here told him to toughen up and salt back. So that's what he did, and now Leafs Age is setting up appointments with their therapists.

Sanjuro

You don't understand, Kave.

You don't understand how much they suck.

Don't you understand!? This guy is LITERALLY still waiting.

k8AjEgc.jpg

Queso was trolled in here before any of that, and got upset. People in here told him to toughen up and salt back. So that's what he did, and now Leafs Age is setting up appointments with their therapists.

Queso was grilled by everyone for being a Coyotes fan, and rightly so.

His animus against Toronto teams seems to be due to the As pissing in their fans' mouths, yet again, as they traded Donaldson to the Jays.

His troll skills are hilarious elite. I am a little envious; he piss-jousts like no other.

Queso was grilled by everyone for being a Coyotes fan, and rightly so.

His animus against Toronto teams seems to be due to the As pissing in their fans' mouths, yet again, as they traded Donaldson to the Jays.

His troll skills are hilarious elite. I am a little envious; he piss-jousts like no other.

I'm not kidding. That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me. Thanks!

Anyways, I love the passion of Toronto fan. I, as a big A's/Coyotes guy, can only dream of having a sliver of that feeling of what walking into the rink in Toronto must feel like or what the Dome must have felt like the last few months. I'm completely envious of it. Despite all the trials and tribulations of being a Toronto sports fan, you guys don't know just how great you have it!

And the city itself is amazing, and one of my favorite places on the planet. I've been there a few times, and every time I meet the coolest people that are so ready to drag a new stranger around the town. You have the hall of fame, great food, excellent beer, a transportation system that works... like you have it all. You should feel lucky and proud to have those teams and that city. If I got to live in Toronto, I would be smiling the whole time. Just sayin... lot of positives about what you guys have. Nothing but love.

This will never not hurt. =(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not kidding. That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me. Thanks!

Anyways, I love the passion of Toronto fan. I, as a big A's/Coyotes guy, can only dream of having a sliver of that feeling of what walking into the rink in Toronto must feel like or what the Dome must have felt like the last few months. I'm completely envious of it. Despite all the trials and tribulations of being a Toronto sports fan, you guys don't know just how great you have it!

And the city itself is amazing, and one of my favorite places on the planet. I've been there a few times, and every time I meet the coolest people that are so ready to drag a new stranger around the town. You have the hall of fame, great food, excellent beer, a transportation system that works... like you have it all. You should feel lucky and proud to have those teams and that city. If I got to live in Toronto, I would be smiling the whole time. Just sayin... lot of positives about what you guys have. Nothing but love.

Screw you! How dare you?!?

Nothing gives you the right!

ANYWAYS BACK TO IMPORTANT SHIT.

Line up for tonight for #Caturday

Dr. Hu - "Andriod 16" Barkov - Jagr

"Pistol" Pirri- The #Bjuggernaut- Agent Smith

Jussi J- The 5.5 Million Dollar Man- Cousin Vinny Trochek

Sarah Connor Brickley- "D-Train" Mackenzie- "Only opening cuz it's probably his last season" Thornton.

The Great Howdini, Kampfer oil

Hot Soup Campbell- Ekblesus

Kulikov- Pertrovic "Russian aggression"

"Big Willie Style" Mitchell- The Gud, The Bran and The Son.

Mullet Revivalist Luongo
EL Cubano Montoya

Calamari41

41 > 38

This is next-level, right here. You're going to have people thanking you for this masterfully crafted troll post.

Sarah Connor Brickley- "D-Train" Mackenzie- "Only opening cuz it's probably his last season" Thornton.

Mullet Revivalist Luongo
EL Cubano Montoya

I'm glad we have Panthers Fans.

Mullet Revivalist Luongo
EL Cubano Montoya

we will beat you tonight

hopefully

that is my shit talking for today sadly. I am way too hungover lol

Socreges

Banned
Not to mention that his 'troll' was a graph joke bragging about having 2 points!

Leafs fans have dealt with much worse. Like that asshole Socreges. But maybe the difficulty comes with Queso being an outsider whereas all Leafs fans love and admire Socreges.

Quick

Banned

Mullet Revivalist Luongo
EL Cubano Montoya

This is the realest lineup.

Quick

Banned
Quick that's one of the most terrifying avatars I've ever seen

jesus christ the wrinkles

Quick you've gone too far

Coach Phil Kesscock, everyone.

Joke's on you, Calamari, no therapist will take me because of this pain!

Not to mention that his 'troll' was a graph joke bragging about having 2 points!

Leafs fans have dealt with much worse. Like that asshole Socreges. But maybe the difficulty comes with Queso being an outsider whereas all Leafs fans love and admire Socreges.

Socreges' words haunt me at night.

Top Bottom