• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Pikma

Banned
Stars drowning in their own shittiness with some of the most fucking ridiculous back to back penalties I've seen in quite some time. Fuck this team, it's like they learnt how to play hockey yesterday.

Or maybe they didn't learn...

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks have looked good in all 3 games so far. Defense has gotten better every game as well. Kane and Panarin are going to be awesome to watch going forward.

I went to see my Mom in her physio hospital, and missed the first/part of the second where the Sens scored 3. But I caught the rest of the game for the most part.

Good on the Leafs for not giving up and coming back, and good on Babcock for reinforcing their need to compete.

The loss sucked, but oh well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fox Sports Arizona is showing updates on Auston Matthews in Zurich during the Yotes broadcast.

Ayyyyy.

This is where I point out that the Phoenix Coyotes drafted the NHL's co-leading goal scorer Oscar Lindberg and traded him away for Ethan Werek.

calder

Stars/Avs is the game I actually want to watch and for some reason it's not on Centre Ice. And I'm too lazy to switch to the Apple TV or ps4 and use gamecenter.

Holy shit teenage me would slap me so hard right now. Damn we have it so easy.

Stars/Avs is the game I actually want to watch and for some reason it's not on Centre Ice. And I'm too lazy to switch to the Apple TV or ps4 and use gamecenter.

Yeah things were different when you were a teenager back in 1937.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"I could feel the earth shake beneath me " says the Avalanche announcer as he recovers from his Avalanche induced orgasm

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol this makes all the shittalking from that Jhonny guy even more delicious

I feel so empty inside...

The darkness is closing in
giphy.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

When I was a kid we had an old black and white tv where you had to change the channel on the tv.

Top Bottom