• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Quick

Banned
My thoughts exactly. Make the pain last!

7-things-you-should-stop-doing-now-if-you-have-back-pain-9_1435219142.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
TVA saying that the Habs are working on a contract extension for Pleks which I take as Bergevin will move Eller in a package for a scoring winger, especially considering they've planned on moving him to wing all off season.

Samyy

TVA saying that the Habs are working on a contract extension for Pleks which I take as Bergevin will move Eller in a package for a scoring winger, especially considering they've planned on moving him to wing all off season.

Scoring winger?
.....Lupul!!!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nashville plays the Devils next. Judging by the alliance list, that'll be a lonely one lol

You vs Osorio if he pops in here. We had some other Perds fans but they stopped coming by.

It's weird I frequently see posters around GAF with hockey avatars that never post in here, like that one guy with the Yotes avatar, and I'm pretty sure I've seen a Devils avatar somewhere.

Then there's Patrick Roy, who I can only assume is the real deal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how animated the Blues announcer gets over every call, even missed shots sound like goals

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
You vs Osorio if he pops in here. We had some other Perds fans but they stopped coming by.

It's weird I frequently see posters around GAF with hockey avatars that never post in here, like that one guy with the Yotes avatar, and I'm pretty sure I've seen a Devils avatar somewhere.

Then there's Patrick Roy, who I can only assume is the real deal.

The other Preds fan that I know of popped in on Wednesday to shit on the Blackhawks, so there's that. lol

Top Bottom