• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Solo

Relax it's just pre-season
Relax it's just game 3
Relax it's just game 41
Relax it's just the draft lottery
Relax it's just eternity
At least it can't be as bad as the Avs last year. It just can't.

We'll probably win the lottery and not draft Dahlin

Hazu

It really sucks to be a Habs fan right now. Hockey used to be my favorite part of the year, and now I'm just getting frustrated every time I see them play.

Solo

So if the Habs continue at a 1 GPG pace and a .250 winning percentage by say game 15, surely BargainBin is finally getting fired, right?

Hazu

Price to the Leafs to put the Leafs dynasty into turbo mode.

I'd rather have Matt Murray at 3.75M on my team tbh. :p

What's sad is that we're stuck with Price and Weber for a very very long time, as I don't see any team giving us the assets we'll need for a proper rebuild.

Solo

I'd rather have Matt Murray at 3.75M on my team tbh. :p

What's sad is that we're stuck with Price and Weber for a very very long time, as I don't see any team giving us the assets we'll need for a proper rebuild.

Yeah, Habs are stuck with albatross contracts that ultimately make a true rebuild difficult.

Unless the impending lockout and new CBA allow for another 2 get out of jail free buyout cards...

Pikma

Banned
Habs are fine, scoring 1 or no goals per game is fine, allowing 14 goals in 4 games is fine, it's just game 4 out of 82 guys, everything is fine

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm cool with Lehkonen on that top line, he's better than BGally, but they need to figure out what they're going to do with AGally.
First time all year they set Galchenyuk up for that one timer and he almost scores. Hmm.
The one thing I will criticize about Julien / Muller, why is Patches on the right dot / wall and AGally in front of the net? I know they want a defensive forward on the point, but I mean AGally has scored half of his career goals from the left dot, it doesn't make any sense to waste his talent standing in front of the net.

Solo

I'm cool with Lehkonen on that top line, he's better than BGally, but they need to figure out what they're going to do with AGally.

The obvious answer is trade him (as 2 coaches now have hated him and the GM preferred Morgan Really), but oh wait, they've bent over backwards to reduce his trade value to nothing!

Alex Debrincat’s first NHL goal was nothing special
b31.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The obvious answer is trade him (as 2 coaches now have hated him and the GM preferred Morgan Really), but oh wait, they've bent over backwards to reduce his trade value to nothing!
Feels like it's inevitable, which is a shame, because the talent is obviously there.

Habs are fine, scoring 1 or no goals per game is fine, allowing 14 goals in 4 games is fine, it's just game 4 out of 82 guys, everything is fine
It's amusing how stupid you don't realize this sounds.

Top Bottom