• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

WOW another thing I just noticed is that after the penalty call on Weise he clearly touches the puck like twice, once with his stick and then he kicks it.... wtf. So play should have been stopped well before AMac tripped the Perd

Kill me please.

Also it's sad that it is the usual suspects, Weise, AMAc and Hak fucking it up oh and the refs but shitttttt yeah kill me

Wonder what's going to happen in Habs-land if this keeps up. Can't fire the coach even though they never should have hired Julien to begin with.

Pikma

Banned
Patrick Nemeth is playing well Pikma.

Is this part of some trap.

Did you tell him to be good at first only to suck ass when we feel like we have some semblance of stability on defense?

Pikma why.

I know we've had our differences in the past but step off the ledge. It'll be ok.

At least you didn't draft hometown kid Auston "Both Sides" Matthews.
In this kind of situations one has to stop and wonder
"What if Pikma is destined to root for a shit team with shit defense whose only purpose is doing all kind of fucked up things to his nerves?"

And if you look at it this way it is entirely plausible that one of those nobodies who in the past contributed to those embarrassing last minute scrambles that end up in own goals isn't so bad after all, maybe they were just part of a shit defensive system.

Or maybe it's all a trap and I want to bait you into coming here to yell "Nemeth is a top 4 dman!!!!" just like Red did with JoBenn not so long ago😆

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
One sure way for a good home opener is to put the Coyotes on the docket.

Coyotes already in line for that #1 pick.

Bury me I’m already dead.

Good thing the Coyotes got rid off Doan, they have this leadership and poise thing down pat.

Just make the Coyotes the Vegas farm team.

Close the arena.

Burn down the whole state.

Good thing they got rid of Smith, he’s too good to be a Coyote, dealing shutouts in Calgary because of course.

Everything is terrible.

Arooo right up my asshole and howl out my urethra.

Some desert rivalry. More like roadkill.

Did someone call the roadrunner because these Coyotes are on an Ajax bomb falling into a chasm of suck.

Tocchet couldn’t hold Tippett’s fruit of the looms after a 5 mike run.

Howler should be donated to some place that cares.

Kempe is a dirty player, of course he’s a shitbird Coyote.

The NHL is a disgrace... in Arizona.

Everything was a mistake.

Melt the ice at jobing.com no one that uses that as home ice knows how to skate.

The Coyotes are so terrible their snack bars can’t even warm a pretzel.

Strip the jerseys off all these Coyote players and make them walk the fuck home.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great job putting this squad together. I’ve seen peewees on the ice at Staples show more stick skills.

If I had tickets I’d burn them for warmth rather than go watch this god damned dumpster fire.

The Coyotes will end up staying in Arizona because who the fuck would want them.

I’ve dealt farts that could make better plays on pucks than these clowns.

Hopefully the Zamboni can come out and just run the Coyotes over, the Coyotes would be far more entertaining that way.

Assholes.

I vote that we make the November OT just this post.

Marvie_3

Banned

Good thing the Coyotes got rid off Doan, they have this leadership and poise thing down pat.

Close the arena.

Good thing they got rid of Smith, he’s too good to be a Coyote, dealing shutouts in Calgary because of course.

Everything is terrible.

Did someone call the roadrunner because these Coyotes are on an Ajax bomb falling into a chasm of suck.

Melt the ice at jobing.com no one that uses that as home ice knows how to skate.

Strip the jerseys off all these Coyote players and make them walk the fuck home.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great job putting this squad together. I’ve seen peewees on the ice at Staples show more stick skills.

If I had tickets I’d burn them for warmth rather than go watch this god damned dumpster fire.

The Coyotes will end up staying in Arizona because who the fuck would want them.

Hopefully the Zamboni can come out and just run the Coyotes over, the Coyotes would be far more entertaining that way.

Assholes.
95v3MIf.gif

Close the arena.

Everything is terrible.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Assholes.

Come home, Queso

Ondor

Banned
Virtanen looks like a head case out there.
I thought so too! Like he's trying to one-man army this entire game. He keeps rushing to the net and screwing something up. I wonder if he feels he needs a goal to stay in the line-up?

Doesn't help that Burmistrov isn't fast enough to keep up with him.

Close the arena.

Everything is terrible.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Assholes.

giphy.gif

In this kind of situations one has to stop and wonder
"What if Pikma is destined to root for a shit team with shit defense whose only purpose is doing all kind of fucked up things to his nerves?"

And if you look at it this way it is entirely plausible that one of those nobodies who in the past contributed to those embarrassing last minute scrambles that end up in own goals isn't so bad after all, maybe they were just part of a shit defensive system.

Or maybe it's all a trap and I want to bait you into coming here to yell "Nemeth is a top 4 dman!!!!" just like Red did with JoBenn not so long ago😆
But Pikma

We're friends

You called me Tabris once, if Nemeth scored a couple of own goals we'd barely be even.

I barely remember that. LOOK, WE ALL SAY THINGS WE DON'T MEAN IN HERE.

One time I said something nice about Detroit.

Maybe?

I don't remember.

Pikma be my friend please. I only really hate the stars because of Roussel and kingslump.

edit: Holy shit autocorrect

Top Bottom