• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

O23sTSW.gif

What a fucking joke. You have gotta be fucking kidding me.

Shitty penalty call on Weise, then a fucking risky as fuck offside call from Hak.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Vegas up 3-0 already

Nice scheduling by the NHL to give them a free win by making their home opener PHX

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just saw the Philly-NSH scoresheet

0-3

5-3

... then from 4-5 to 6-5 in the last 90 seconds

.... wow, Jhonny, you need a hug bro?

I just saw the Philly-NSH scoresheet

0-3

5-3

... then from 4-5 to 6-5 in the last 90 seconds

.... wow, Jhonny, you need a hug bro?

A shitty penalty call on Weise that shouldn't have been called then we fucking trip one of the Perds (good call) as the arm was still up, then Hakstol is a dumbass and does a risky as challenge when we should have been going for OT at least and instead of at least 1 point in a fun game we get nothing in a shitty fucking last 3 minutes cuz WTF were the fucking Flyers.

FUCK THE FLYERS. FUCK THER PERDS. FUCK THE NHL. FUCK DAVE HAKSTOL. FUCK SYDNEY CROSBY.

bill0527

What a fucking joke. You have gotta be fucking kidding me.

Shitty penalty call on Weise, then a fucking risky as fuck offside call from Hak.

Risky? That was straight up stupid. Philly coach just gave the league the template for when NOT to challenge.

Dumb as hell to risk that on a tie game. I could see if you were down late in the game, but on a tie???? That whole sequence blew up in his face.

A shitty penalty call on Weise that shouldn't have been called then we fucking trip one of the Perds (good call) as the arm was still up, then Hakstol is a dumbass and does a risky as challenge when we should have been going for OT at least and instead of at least 1 point in a fun game we get nothing in a shitty fucking last 3 minutes cuz WTF were the fucking Flyers.

FUCK THE FLYERS. FUCK THER PERDS. FUCK THE NHL. FUCK DAVE HAKSTOL. FUCK SYDNEY CROSBY.

084.png

Risky? That was straight up stupid. Philly coach just gave the league the template for when NOT to challenge.

Dumb as hell to risk that on a tie game. I could see if you were down late in the game, but on a tie???? That whole sequence blew up in his face.

It's why a lot of Flyers fans patience is running thin with Hakstol.

He has made some boneheaded decisions since becoming coach on too consistent of a basis. We have looked a lot better this year but this game was just like... WTF.

Let's go at least for a fucking point but no... Now we have to deal with a red hot Ovi on Saturday night.

One sure way for a good home opener is to put the Coyotes on the docket.

Coyotes already in line for that #1 pick.

Bury me I’m already dead.

Good thing the Coyotes got rid off Doan, they have this leadership and poise thing down pat.

Just make the Coyotes the Vegas farm team.

Close the arena.

Burn down the whole state.

Good thing they got rid of Smith, he’s too good to be a Coyote, dealing shutouts in Calgary because of course.

Everything is terrible.

Arooo right up my asshole and howl out my urethra.

Some desert rivalry. More like roadkill.

Did someone call the roadrunner because these Coyotes are on an Ajax bomb falling into a chasm of suck.

Tocchet couldn’t hold Tippett’s fruit of the looms after a 5 mike run.

Howler should be donated to some place that cares.

Kempe is a dirty player, of course he’s a shitbird Coyote.

The NHL is a disgrace... in Arizona.

Everything was a mistake.

Melt the ice at jobing.com no one that uses that as home ice knows how to skate.

The Coyotes are so terrible their snack bars can’t even warm a pretzel.

Strip the jerseys off all these Coyote players and make them walk the fuck home.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great job putting this squad together. I’ve seen peewees on the ice at Staples show more stick skills.

If I had tickets I’d burn them for warmth rather than go watch this god damned dumpster fire.

The Coyotes will end up staying in Arizona because who the fuck would want them.

I’ve dealt farts that could make better plays on pucks than these clowns.

Hopefully the Zamboni can come out and just run the Coyotes over, the Coyotes would be far more entertaining that way.

Assholes.

Fuck the fucking Stars Defense

Fire everyone in the organization
Patrick Nemeth is playing well Pikma.

Is this part of some trap.

Did you tell him to be good at first only to suck ass when we feel like we have some semblance of stability on defense?

Pikma why.

Bury me I'm already dead.

Good thing the Coyotes got rid off Doan, they have this leadership and poise thing down pat.

Close the arena.

Good thing they got rid of Smith, he's too good to be a Coyote, dealing shutouts in Calgary because of course.

Everything is terrible.

Did someone call the roadrunner because these Coyotes are on an Ajax bomb falling into a chasm of suck.

Tocchet couldn't hold Tippett's fruit of the looms after a 5 mike run.

Kempe is a dirty player, of course he's a shitbird Coyote.

Melt the ice at jobing.com no one that uses that as home ice knows how to skate.

The Coyotes are so terrible their snack bars can't even warm a pretzel.

Strip the jerseys off all these Coyote players and make them walk the fuck home.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great job putting this squad together. I've seen peewees on the ice at Staples show more stick skills.

If I had tickets I'd burn them for warmth rather than go watch this god damned dumpster fire.

The Coyotes will end up staying in Arizona because who the fuck would want them.

I've dealt farts that could make better plays on pucks than these clowns.

Hopefully the Zamboni can come out and just run the Coyotes over, the Coyotes would be far more entertaining that way.

Assholes.
I know we've had our differences in the past but step off the ledge. It'll be ok.

At least you didn't draft hometown kid Auston "Both Sides" Matthews.

Ondor

Banned

Close the arena.

Good thing they got rid of Smith, he’s too good to be a Coyote, dealing shutouts in Calgary because of course.

Everything is terrible.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great job putting this squad together. I’ve seen peewees on the ice at Staples show more stick skills.

If I had tickets I’d burn them for warmth rather than go watch this god damned dumpster fire.

Assholes.
This is an unsettling level of despair.

Damn that's a hell of a rebound

Close the arena.

Everything is terrible.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Assholes.

I thought maybe the beginning of the sentences/line breaks had some meta message.

but this is just pure despair

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

Close the arena.

Everything is terrible.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Assholes.

Whoa... 😬

Close the arena.

Everything is terrible.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Assholes.

This is more depressing than the Habs right now

Top Bottom