• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Marvie_3

Banned
Anybody have any hockey gear recommendations? I need to start getting stuff together and I dont even know what to get anymore. I used to have all CCM stuff but I dont know what product lines are decent anymore. Also not looking for top end stuff but Im not going to but cheap shit thats going to wear out in a month.

i want Hellebuyck too to allow 5-10 goals because i want Chaos and Doom and Suffering. HAIL SATAN. 666. McDavid shall get double digit points in one game and truly become the Chosen One that feasts on the entrails of all the wretched Jets goalies.

fuck the Jets, let ALL of them go headfirst straight to the furthest depths of Hell. except my boy Pate of course, may angels guide him to 50+ goals as is meant to be.

cant wait for tonights game! AVÉ SATANAS.

Erdrick

Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Little-Laine
Matthias-Lowry-Petan
Tanev-Copp-Dano

Morrissey-Byfuglien
Kulikov-Trouba
Enstrom, Myers

Hellebuyck
Mason

Lineup for tonight's game against the Oilers. Tucker Poolman might play instead of one of the other defencemen but that'll be a gametime decision.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bob McKenzie‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie
NYR claims Adam Cracknell on waivers from DAL.
PeMQS8m.png

Weevilone

Tarasenko gets the hat trick today.

Was thinking Wild / Hawks was going to be a fun matchup tonight. Then I put my glasses on and saw a little Viking head by MIN in my browser.

CHI TOR even better..

Cactus

Banned
Did he actually say this??? Lol.

Patricia Cancilla @PatCancilla
Henrik Lundqvist now on beating the Habs tonight but not being able to beat the #Leafs last night: “Yesterday, we played a good team.” 😂😂😂

Anybody have any hockey gear recommendations? I need to start getting stuff together and I dont even know what to get anymore. I used to have all CCM stuff but I dont know what product lines are decent anymore. Also not looking for top end stuff but Im not going to but cheap shit thats going to wear out in a month.

What all do you need?

Are you playing ice?

Top Bottom