• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

I'd like to see Steckel vs Desharnais on 20 faceoffs and see if Desharnais could win even one. So good vs so bad.

Marvie_3

Banned
SpectreFire said:
Yeah, but you also have to take account the fact that every time Fat Kessel is on the ice, Leafs are basically playing with a man-advantage!
Having a fat guy on the ice is only an advantage in Ice Hockey for NES or if he's in net for the Devils.

CrankyJay

Banned
HadesGigas said:
Miller again for Buffalo. So yeah... Lindy's gonna forget he has a backup goalie again this year?

Every 3rd or 4th game is the plan.

Besides, why would you sit Miller on the heels of a shut out in which he didn't face many shots?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hey--I just saw the deal with DirecTV dropping Fox stations, including the sports channels.

Does anyone know how this will affect Center Ice? I'm going to be absolutely furious if they drop them.

CrankyJay said:
Every 3rd or 4th game is the plan.

Besides, why would you sit Miller on the heels of a shut out in which he didn't face many shots?

I'd want to play Enroth more than one game this month, yes.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I AM TYPING IN CAPS!!!! THAT MUST MEAN A GOAL WAS SCORED!!!!! BUT BY WHO!!??? STAAL ON THE PP BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

CrankyJay said:
I understand, but don't you think I have a point? =)

I guess since none of the games this week or next week are back to back it's not too big a deal, I just am worried that Ruff is going to start overworking Miller again.

Montresor

Wilson is a fucking moron. Why is Stckel on the powerplay for fucks sake. Wilson is getting carried away with this Steckel bullshit. What the fuck!

Edit: Bozak or Grabs should be taking offensive zone faces on the powerplay. You keep Steckel for defensive zone face offs. Jesus Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom