• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Acid08 said:
Booing Thornton still? Seriously? That's even sadder than Sharks fans still booing Brian Campbell.

A friend of mine told me he was going to the game tonight and the first thing I asked him was if he was going to boo Thornton. I was joking.
mostly.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Acid08 said:
Booing Thornton still? Seriously? That's even sadder than Sharks fans still booing Brian Campbell.
I didn't notice any boos. They just announced his 1,000th game during the TV timeout and he got a standing ovation, too.

And yes, Florida is fucking crazy (requisite)

MacAttack

Acid08 said:
Super energetic period to start, both teams looking good.

this is what I meant by Boston hanging in the first two periods. Wear down San Jose with some physicality and turn on the jets in the third. This pace is more to the Sharks style than Boston.

Tabris

David Booth is a stud. The only reason you haven't heard much about him is that he had concussion troubles for a while. He has an insane amount of shots on goals most games (which when you're playing with Kesler or Sedins, is huge)

Good job by Vancouver on trading a guy a few games into the season after you signed him as a free agent in the offseason. :/

Reminds me of what San Jose did to Seto though he was resigned, not actually newly signed.

Tabris

Epic Tales of Penis said:
Booth has never been the same player since his concussion.

This will amount to essentially a "nothing" trade for either team.

Same way Kessel is better than Daniel Sedin right? lol you are so delusional and a hater.

Razorskin

----- ------
Montresor said:
Wilson is a fucking moron. Why is Stckel on the powerplay for fucks sake. Wilson is getting carried away with this Steckel bullshit. What the fuck!

Now I feel bad for you.

edit: now I'm not sure if your serious or not

Tyler Ennis appears to be out injured after that run into the net early in the game. Hasn't played a shift since.

And yep, looks like Ville Leino is on the LW now on the Roy/Stafford line.

I kinda liked Samuelsson. He'll be missed.

I can't believe someone took Sturm though.

EDIT: someone already has Booth in our fantasy league. He must be happy. :lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Sturm's fifth team in a year. Damn.

Acid08

Banned
Tabris said:
David Booth is a stud. The only reason you haven't heard much about him is that he had concussion troubles for a while. He has an insane amount of shots on goals most games (which when you're playing with Kesler or Sedins, is huge)
Oh the only reason you haven't heard of him is concussion issues, nothing for the Canucks to worry about!

Tabris said:
Same way Kessel is better than Daniel Sedin right? lol you are so delusional and a hater.
I've seen enough of Booth in the South East while you've been performing cunnilingus on the Sedins and fellating Booth based on his NHL '11 stats.

He is not the same player he used to be.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bertuzzi screws us again. What a terrible penalty to take.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Zombie James said:
Subban's such a little shit.
:lol Grabo needs to keep his head up, clean hit good thing you have your big brainless goons to take stupid penalties for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom