• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'll take Pouliot over half the guys on this roster right now.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
At least Marshmont is still awake

Anyone else doing the nhl.com Hat Trick Challenge? I dropped the ball tonite on the Bryzgalov question and last nite on the Spezza q, but I've already got 2 Hat Tricks so I'm still excited to make guesses

Socreges

Banned
brucewaynegretzky said:
FUCK THAT. That is the same fucking hit as Chara on Giroux the other night. FUCK THAT SHIT.
Boarding? Definitely borderline, but players shouldn't be surprised when they do call it.

Good thing Alberts is such a graceful skater.

Philly sure does boo a lot.

Pewp

brucewaynegretzky said:
FUCK THAT. That is the same fucking hit as Chara on Giroux the other night. FUCK THAT SHIT.

It's a conspiracy! Or is what only when the Canucks get a ton of penalties?

Socreges said:
Boarding? Definitely borderline, but players shouldn't be surprised when they do call it.

Philly sure does boo a lot.

Right but we had to listen to 8 million "Good play by Chara"'s the other night.

EDIT: For the record I'm only annoyed because I felt like I was in a very small minority that thought the Chara play was dirty the other night. Overall I think most of the calls have been good this game. Both sides.

Finally we get our first win. Good game all around for the most part, just need to stop taking so many penalties. Good show Boston fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom