• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

No one here posted this yet?

iblwY2rc1cjEE.gif

The Utica Comets jersey looks pretty good. Props to them for coming up with an actual name for the farm team. How long until they become the Abbotsford Comets?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Proposing a NHL-GAF All Purpose Gaming OT would be taking insular to the next level wouldn't it?

NHL-GAF After Hours 2: Electric Boogaloo OT | We're like MAF: The number of beach balls behind us makes us look insular

Smiley90

I like what I've seen from the Pokemon designs so far. Love the panda and mountain lion.

Froakie will be my starter fo sho

How are you going to handle not being able to make multiple accounts?

Chespin all the way.

ATF487

still love that beer drinkin' gif because that's the perfect boston reaction

edit: but i'm on comcast think of us lowly mid tier cable subscribers :(

Smiley90

Pft grass starters.

Haven't decided for the new Pokemon. None of the three really jump out to me.

It'll be my first time picking a grass starter I think. I usually pick water. But Chespin is awesome.

aceface

The Utica Comets jersey looks pretty good. Props to them for coming up with an actual name for the farm team. How long until they become the Abbotsford Comets?

I live about 20 minutes from Utica. I was stunned to hear that they were getting an AHL team again and from Vancouver of all places. To put it simply, Utica is a dump. There's some nice suburbs sure but the city itself is a hole in the ground. The auditorium there was falling apart the last time I was in there about 10 years ago but I guess they are getting 5 million to renovate it or something.

But anyways that being said I am very excited to be getting AHL hockey again and I'm going to try to go to as many games as I can. If any of you want to make the cross continent trip to see your prospects I will host you for beers in my garage. Please note: this really is the middle of nowhere.

Smiley90

I live about 20 minutes from Utica. I was stunned to hear that they were getting an AHL team again and from Vancouver of all places. To put it simply, Utica is a dump. There's some nice suburbs sure but the city itself is a hole in the ground. The auditorium there was falling apart the last time I was in there about 10 years ago but I guess they are getting 5 million to renovate it or something.

But anyways that being said I am very excited to be getting AHL hockey again and I'm going to try to go to as many games as I can. If any of you want to make the cross continent trip to see your prospects I will host you for beers in my garage. Please note: this really is the middle of nowhere.

Uh... congratz? :D (On the team, not on living near Utica... apparently).

At least it sounds like the prospects can get right used to living in Abbotsford in the future, then.

Socreges

Banned
Hey Soc check out what one of my stupid villagers was wearing just now.

tumblr_moes2ltUT21qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Peddling your filth to my citizens.
She's got great taste.

I love this game for reasons like that.

Home again in an hour or so. Got cherries to trade. Who's gonna let me in?

Smiley90

She's got great taste.

I love this game for reasons like that.

Home again in an hour or so. Got cherries to trade. Who's gonna let me in?

Just got home, I should have some pears still. Also got another tree that yielded a random perfect pear! So I'll have that, too.

aceface

Uh... congratz? :D (On the team, not on living near Utica... apparently).

At least it sounds like the prospects can get right used to living in Abbotsford in the future, then.

Hey, I grew up here so I can badmouth it. But seriously, it's very economically depressed...I'm a Sabres fan so if you know the reputation of Buffalo take that and double it and you get this area. There are some good things, there's great outdoors stuff with the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes nearby. You're only a 4 hour drive or train ride from NYC and Boston. Also there's lots of great breweries (and we need it) like Saranac, Ommegang, Ithaca, Middle Ages, and Southern Tier a little further away. But I feel for the players who get assigned here....at least they will be able to focus on hockey cause there's nothing else to do.

Acid08

Banned
My peach trees bloomed today but I already stripped them bare. Still have coconut, banana, durian, lychee, cherry, pear, mango, and apple growing.

Strange coincidence that my boss brought up watching that movie to me today. I enjoyed it but I did not like that everyone kept telling me that it is a great horror movie. It is not scary in the slightest.

Top Bottom