• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

According to Kypreos, Bernier will be traded "sooner than later", with the Leafs and Flyers the frontrunners.

Kings set to win cup in 2014, led by newly acquired Matt Read and Free Agent returning veteran Simon Gagne.

Bernier shopping for real estate in Russia, and looking for KHL representation with solid ties to the league.

Samyy

Is Demon Souls and Dark Souls like the same thing? There both like 15 bucks can't decide which one I should get or if I should just get them both

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Is Demon Souls and Dark Souls like the same thing? There both like 15 bucks can't decide which one I should get or if I should just get them both

Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls.

They play pretty similar. I've only played Demon's so I can't compare how similar, but they're pretty difficult.

toro5741

First look at the hockey configuration at Barclays. The scoreboard is off-center and having no seats directly behind the goal on one side is going to be weird.

rNYKRj6.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls.

They play pretty similar. I've only played Demon's so I can't compare how similar, but they're pretty difficult.

My brother decided to try Demon's Souls out when he was home from a knee surgery. He almost threw my PS3 out the window.

He actually called me at work to bitch me out for buying such a hard game.

Samyy

My brother decided to try Demon's Souls out when he was home from a knee surgery. He almost threw my PS3 out the window.

He actually called me at work to bitch me out for buying such a hard game.

:lol maybe I'll just get one of them then
Now to decide if I should risk getting 13-2

Curufinwe

:lol maybe I'll just get one of them then
Now to decide if I should risk getting 13-2

I only got Demon's Souls because it was free on PS+, but I ended up loving it. I had to cheese most of the bosses, though. Depending on your skill level and build, it can be really difficult.

Two flavors. Dark has the interconnected open world and Demon has the hub + worlds. Demon is much, much harder though. Can't go wrong with both but I'd get Dark 1st.

First look at the hockey configuration at Barclays. The scoreboard is off-center and having no seats directly behind the goal on one side is going to be weird.

rNYKRj6.jpg

What a miserable looking arena.

So much for Spectre saying the Canucks were the frontrunners... Note, never listen to HFboardSpectre
He's a pending UFA. Him bringing traded to Calgary just confirms that he doesn't want to sign in Florida.

Are you for/against the rumored Read for Bernier trade?

More against. Read is a known quantity, and sought after. I'm fine keeping him or trading him for another known quantity. I don't want to trade him for someone as unpredictable as Bernier. I like what I've seen from the kid, but I'm not necessarily convinced he'll be better than Mason.

EDIT: Unrelated, but I started Fire Emblem Awakening last night. Loving it. I never got very far into Sacred Stones just cuz I had other stuff to play at the time. This one is pretty clearly gonna occupy a lot of time though.

He's an Alberta kid and it was between EDM and CGY. He chose wisely and we'll sign him. Good job Feaster!
He chose the team with no future and plenty of bottom six forwards over a team with a good future and a severe lack of bottom six forwards.

Sounds like he made a horrible decision to me.

He's a pending UFA. Him bringing traded to Calgary just confirms that he doesn't want to sign in Florida.
His dad workes for the Flames. He's a center down our depth chart. If we draft MacK he'll be down even further. Looks he wanted NHL money and playing time and chose Calgary (no offense, Flames are thin on C) where he could get that shot. If that is his charchter then no loss from us.

He chose the team with no future and plenty of bottom six forwards over a team with a good future and a severe lack of bottom six forwards.

Sounds like he made a horrible decision to me.

Flames prospects especially after this years draft shits all over the Canucks. Our future is bright son. And we have cash money to spend.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I need to listen to Yeezus. Some people say it is great, others garbage?
Do you like Kanye's previous work / rap? Yeezus is a much different take on typical rap, it's a mix of industrial, electronic, tribal and rap all mixed in a raw way. I think it's fantastic personally, but it's out there and I can see why some people hate it.

Not really sure of it yet, despite having just gone through it.
I've been listening to it since Friday, literally have not listen to another song that isn't on the album, and I still feel like I'm digesting it.

Top Bottom