• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I live in Burnaby, I just tend to go to bars on main. Late night desert sounds needlessly fatty.

Who says you need to get something fatty? Get late-night waffles or something, with some tea on the side. Feel-good late-night meal. Let me know if you need recommendations, I've been to way too many of those kinds of places. :p

Fei

"On ur Sabres questions... Buffalo, when they trade Miller (key word: "when"), is expected to hand Jhonas Enroth the keys."

They wanna give the #1 spot to Enroth? Really?

Sabres are in full sell mode. Miller has one year left on his contract, so his value should be pretty high. He's also going to be 33 on a team that isn't on the cusp of winning anything. It makes some sense to move him and get as much back as you can.

Enroth flourished without Ruff. He's been inconsistent, but his overall stats are quite comparable to what Miller's were at this point in his career. They also just traded for goalie prospect Matt Hackett, so Enroth gets his shot next year and Hackett will probably get a look in 2014-15 if Enroth blows.

RC

Banned
Who says you need to get something fatty? Get late-night waffles or something, with some tea on the side. Feel-good late-night meal. Let me know if you need recommendations, I've been to way too many of those kinds of places. :p

Let's hear 'em.

Sounds like a perfect time to call up that stripper friend of yours.

We had a falling out a few months ago. I can only handle so much crazy.

Sounds like a good time to start broooooooo

Or go break an open container law somewhere.

Don't peer pressure me bro.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
3uwntm.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Let's hear 'em.

Sweet Revenge - Tea&Desserts, expect a lineup (4160 Main)
Mimibuloveme - late-night waffles (5556 Cambie)
Thierry - Downtown, amazing liquid chocolate, macarons (1059 Alberni)

those 3 for starters. Thierry is my personal favourite because of the downtown location and it's delicious. Sweet Revenge is great, but always really busy (because it's so good). Mimibuloveme is probably less busy, but it's waffles, which is great. :p

There's more, but they're all downtown/west of granville/richmond and I'm not sure how far you wanna go.

The fun part is that he's right and still got banned :lol Or did he have other, more ban-worthy comments?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://triblive.com/mobile/4210621-96/letang-shero-penguins

Best parts: looks like Shero considers Letang a must move player, he's looking for around $7M + and a NMC which only Crosby & Malkin have, and the Pens don't believe he's their best D - man.

It's pretty hilarious how the pens d and goaltending are their biggest issues and they're ready to give up a Norris nominee player, also I'd love to see Letang playing somewhere else where he's not riding the coattailes of guys like Crosby, Malkin, Neal, etc, I doubt he remains a PPG player.

RC

Banned
Sweet Revenge - Tea&Desserts, expect a lineup (4160 Main)
Mimibuloveme - late-night waffles (5556 Cambie)
Thierry - Downtown, amazing liquid chocolate, macarons (1059 Alberni)

those 3 for starters. Thierry is my personal favourite because of the downtown location and it's delicious. Sweet Revenge is great, but always really busy (because it's so good). Mimibuloveme is probably less busy, but it's waffles, which is great. :p

There's more, but they're all downtown/west of granville/richmond and I'm not sure how far you wanna go.

The fun part is that he's right and still got banned :lol Or did he have other, more ban-worthy comments?

Too far. I'll just buy a drumstick from Shoppers.

Yoda getting banned for that thread, in a way, proved he was right.
The lesson here, never leave the bubble.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
OT is a shitshow too. Any thread involving women, sexism, etc is also embarrassing. Gaf takes itself entirely too seriously.

Post selectively and approach with caution. Community threads are a nice bubble.

Heretic

...how the fuck is that ban worthy?

Cause that was an offensive post. This stuff on the other hand is perfectly fine:

LuchaShaq said:
Xbox one deserves a constant never ending waterfall of shit until the platform dies if it continues with these policies.

As far as I'm concerned so do people buying it.

So I deserve a constant never ending waterfall of shit. Oh and Sammy lost all respect for me too.
Sammy said:
If you care more about 2-3 games then the loss of basic consumer rights then fine.
Can't say I have much respect for you though
Although I do care about consumer rights :)

Socreges

Banned
Re: yoda

Making a thread where you call the forum juvenile and compare it to Gamefaqs is probably going to get you banned every single time.

If I was like 30 and arguing hardcore about video games all day, I would have to reexamine my life

Yep.

On release day is the only time worth caring about them. Then everything you evaluate is FACT and nothing else: Titles, features, system specs, price etc. It's all there and it's all concrete.

If you wanna keep up with big news? Sure, that's OK. Gives you something to look forward to.

But when it comes to rumours, in depth analysis. leaked news, bits and bites and then ARGUING over these details? Fuck that. Better things to do with ones time and energy.

lol how old is this song?

I think the album came out in 92 so whatever that is

It's fuckin butter

Yep.

On release day is the only time worth caring about them. Then everything you evaluate is FACT and nothing else: Titles, features, system specs, price etc. It's all there and it's all concrete.

If you wanna keep up with big news? Sure, that's OK. Gives you something to look forward to.

But when it comes to rumours, in depth analysis. leaked news, bits and bites and then ARGUING over these details? Fuck that. Better things to do with ones time and energy.

I stopped clicking threads that are just people arguing about shit a long time ago. Fuck that noise I'll read a book or something

edit: or masturbate

Top Bottom