• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Acid08

Banned
Awakening is fucking amazing. I'd say it's my third favorite Zelda.

I'm enjoying Seasons so far, finished the second dungeon last night. The puzzles are super straight forward although navigating through the overworld is a bit tough at times.

MacAttack

Congrats on Sanjuro for tying the knot!

The Wedding Cake:
whalers-41.jpg
The Happy Couple:

And the Wedding Song:

[url]Brass Bonanza, of course![/URL]

Marvie_3

Banned
Leaving out Minish Cap? Blasphemy!

Awesome game.

My bad.

Awakening>Ages>Seasons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Minish Cap

Razorskin

----- ------
My bad.

Awakening>Ages>Seasons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Minish Cap

Don't be like that

I don't even want to see where you'd put Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

ShaneB

My bad.

You silly fool. :p

I still can't believe how bad gaming side is right now in almost any PS4/Xbox One thread, pretty much unreadable.

I mainly stick to the Steam thread and that keeps me happy and aware of any pc gaming news.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I bought RDR for cheap today because of your bastards, I better not be disappointed like I was with Dark Souls

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I bought RDR for cheap today because of your bastards, I better not be disappointed like I was with Dark Souls

Its great. Only downside for me is that the controls are still a bit wonky like every Rockstar game. Better than GTA though since the world is more open.

Red_Man

Game was OK to me, I think I was too hyped and the MP and free roam left a lot to be desired and I hated the ending (not for story reasons but more like WTF why did you even do that reasons). Of course I know I'm in the minority here. I see it the same as the original Bioshock, great game, but not as good as people make it out to be.

For you, maybe.

You can't be serious, you can't tell me with a straight face those threads are readable at the moment no matter what side of the console race you support.

Red_Man

how did you already know the next time i plan to play?
You play once every 4 months, just in time for NHL 14 to come out.

Game was OK to me, I think I was too hyped and the MP and free roam left a lot to be desired and I hated the ending (not for story reasons but more like WTF why did you even do that reasons). Of course I know I'm in the minority here. I see it the same as the original Bioshock, great game, but not as good as people make it out to be.
I'm the same way towards Bioshock, I loved it, but I never fully get these ridiculous hyperbole's that people throughout towards these games and how ground breaking they are. I'm just hoping RDR is some fun open world action, I'm not expecting it to give me an epiphany about my life.

Marvie_3

Banned

That's because you weren't riding in a gang with Schuey and I.

Montresor

Im a big xbox fan but wow did their stupid pr team screw up big time. They lied through their teeth about family sharing. If they didn't lie, then they built a system that was so convoluted, the executives didn't understand any of it properly and had multiple interpretations for every policy!

Im glad we found out just how terrible family sharing was... It makes it so much easier to be ecstatic about the removal of DRM. it will be awesome trading in and sharing games on XB1.

Two of my friends and my two brothers are now sold on XB1 thanks to that.

EDIT: Sorry, late post. Been busy.

Wireless?

The system was designed to ping the MS servers once every 24 hours. It didn't require a constant connection so for single player games, you would have been fine. Multiplayer would have been an issue though if your dropping constantly or just have slow speeds. But like yankeehater said, dedis would have helped somewhat.

Boy are people going to be shocked when they learn how often devices actually ping servers just for a TCP KeepAlive packet.

But one thing to be concerned about is the mass amounts of goddamn advertising that are going to be coming through our pipes. That's going to add up. We don't need to download a 15 second ADIDAS looping ad for the corner of the screen please.

RC

Banned
I don't know how you guys find all this time to game. I'm a bit jealous.

I've been unemployed for three months, all I have is time. But instead of playing through my massive backlog I've been watching documentaries.
Did you know that if you jump in front of a train in Japan, the company will charge your family $60,000 for the clean up?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've been unemployed for three months, all I have is time. But instead of playing through my massive backlog I've been watching documentaries.
Did you know that if you jump in front of a train in Japan
, the company will charge your family $60,000 for the clean up?

We're always here if you need somebody to talk to, bud.

I don't know how you guys find all this time to game. I'm a bit jealous.
I barely sleep, and it is the only thing that clears my mind from work.

Did you know that if you jump in front of a train in Japan, the company will charge your family $60,000 for the clean up?
Hang in there. Or you can sell crack, or yourself.

Of course I know I'm in the minority here. I see it the same as the original Bioshock, great game, but not as good as people make it out to be.

I really enjoyed RDR, but as for Ken Levine's stuff:

• Bioshock, a serviceable tunnel shooter with great atmosphere. Shame about the final phase of the game.
  • Bioshock Infinite, a below average shooter in a neat setting. Shame about the completely incoherent and idiotic story and characters.

Socreges

Banned
Awakening>Ages>Seasons

Canucks have failed way more times but you haven't quit on them.
But I said I was going to get my 360 fixed? Therefore not quitting on it? Therefore burn misses wide right.

Just like all of Mikael Samuelsson's shots ooooooohhhhh

Top Bottom