• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

malfcn

IL04vNn.jpg

Yoga pants and a goalie girl.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The draft is THIS WEEKEND. July 1st is IN A WEEK.

I have to keep repeating this to myself because it's hard to believe.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wait, really?

I like it. Don't have to spend my birthday looking at the phone.

Yup... All because of the late finals due to lockout

I'm curious if teams can talk to players tomorrow

"Opening date for Free Agency shall remain status quo (July 1).
Unrestricted Free Agents may meet and interview with potential new Clubs from the day after the Entry Draft (but not later than June 25) until June 30."

Unless there's a provision that it can only start after the draft this year due to late finals

Cake Boss

Banned
Roy said on CBC that they will take Mac instead of Jones and that he will start on the3rd line.

Basically saying that Stasny will be traded this summer.

The fuck are you doing announcing this shit like this Roy?

Hunter S.

Roy said on CBC that they will take Mac instead of Jones and that he will start on the3rd line.

Basically saying that Stasny will be traded this summer.

The fuck are you doing announcing this shit like this Roy?

You fucking around??? Well, O'reilly could be traded as well both only signed for next season..

You fucking around??? Well, O'reilly could be traded as well both only signed for next season..

O'reilly can't be traded until next February. Also Roy said the plan was to move O'reilly to wing. So that doesn't mean Stastny is going to be traded. It would be better to move Stastny to wing rather than ROR in my opinion.

Hunter S.

I am wrong on the Stasney part, apparently Oreilly is getting moved to RW and Mac will play behind Duchene and Stasny.
If I recall correctly O'reilly did play wing for some time.

Edit: Any Florida fans up for a comment! lol

O'reilly can't be traded until next February. Also Roy said the plan was to move O'reilly to wing. So that doesn't mean Stastny is going to be traded. It would be better to move Stastny to wing rather than ROR in my opinion.
I find it funny that they seem so convinced Mackinnon can play at 18.
The whole Stastny being traded thing I think just comes because a lot of avs fans think he is over paid and does not shot enough. He still is a veteran and loyal to the team.

Top Bottom