• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Hunter S.

:lol would he be any better off with the AVs, those guys are a couple years out too

Hey, this is how the hawks built there team, son. Same with the Penguins. I still remember when both of these teams were joke teams for the Avs when we played them. A year or two and Roy will whip these guys into shape.

Samyy

Hey, this is how the hawks built there team, son. Same with the Penguins. I still remember when both of these teams were joke teams for the Avs when we played them. A year or two and Roy will whip these guys into shape.

I don't deny that it works but if I was a 1st overall it'd suck going to a team thats going to be bad for the next 3-5 years :/

I guess it doesn't matter if your making millions to play hockey.

I think the interesting name to watch now is Drouin, where does he go? Obviously he's a top 5 talent in this draft, but you are hearing more Barkov/Nichuskin lately. Could he slip to say, 5th?

Hunter S.

I don't deny that it works but if I was a 1st overall it'd suck going to a team thats going to be bad for the next 3-5 years :/

I guess it doesn't matter if your making millions to play hockey.
New Jersey was in the Cup finals last year and the Coyotes made the West finals.The Panthers also made the playoffs last year. Now all suck. You cannot stop my hopium high. They can be a lot better real soon.

kingslunk

Wonder if the Stars are going to trade up and if so how far. I assume to get a center?

Also since its been awhile since I've joined the NHL discussions.

Solid hire by stars for coach.

Marvie_3

Banned
done

sorta

too lazy to fill in all the numbers lol

cupfinal_zps1e40798c.jpg~original

Beautiful.

Hunter S.

Awesome the Avalanche add Adam Foote as Defense Development Consultent. Now all they are missing from their retired stars on staff is Peter Foresberg.

Ray Bourque does not count. lol

TUSR

Banned
I left my fucking 3DS and games at home in Kelowna when I moved.

Finally settled down into my new place and went to take a dump and collect some fruit...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only way Druin goes at #5 or lower is if some team have Gauthier as their head scout.

Could see Flo trading with Carolina and picking up one of Barkov/Lindholm/Monohan.
Carolina has already said they're not moving up.

Looks like Holland may buyout Cola and Sammy and Emmerton is up to being traded (also Flips rights if a deal isn't close). In other words, which one of you kidnapped the real Ken Holland and replaced him with a GM who actually makes moves?

In your heart you already know.

Though drafting Jones would lead to future D-corps of:
Kulikov-Jones
Campbell-Gudbranson
Petrovic-Matherson

Not bad, not bad at all.

Yeah I don't get your trepidation on Jones. I get that centers are important but the kid is going to be a stud and will provide HUGE marketing for the Panthers. You will love him.

Yeah I don't get your trepidation on Jones. I get that centers are important but the kid is going to be a stud and will provide HUGE marketing for the Panthers. You will love him.

I've read some GMs are reluctant to draft D-men that high, believing forwards to be a much safer bet. Especially due to the MacKinnon hype this year.

Top Bottom