• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Samyy

Wow Lawton had Lecavelier going to the Habs for Price, Pacioretty, a 1st and either Subban or McDonaugh but the ownership nixed it.

That would have been amazing,

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope Detroit goes all in on Lecavlier.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob Waterman ‏@esbbob 1h

Vincent Lecavalier (-117) has the second-worst career plus/minus rating among active #NHL players (Olli Jokinen, -130).

toro5741

Tampa stahp, suprised no one took Malone off their hands yet, even though his cap hit is 4.5 for the next 2 years, its actual salary is only 2.5 for the 2 years. Not a bad price for a top 6-9 guy with some physicality thats basically being given away.

This has Garth Snow move written all over it.

DiPietro has to be next on the chopping block.

One would hope, but the fact they haven't said anything yet gives me pause.

Merguson

Banned
Be patient man:

iot8yTs339pm.gif

Adam Proteau ‏@Proteautype
Interesting point re: Lecavalier from an NHL agent: Don't be surprised to see him sign a 1-year deal, then return to Tampa Bay next summer.

That could happen too I suppose

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 43s

Heard from another team that the Blackhawks are shopping center Dave Bolland...

ESPN Chicago ‏@ESPNChiHawks 2m

Bowman says Hawks will buy out Montador and Olesz if unclaimed after waivers

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 4m

MIN has a lot of balls in air. Heatley can't be bought out, Wild need to shed some $. Tom Gilbert in play but if no takers, possible buyout.

Buyouts, buyouts everywhere.

cube444

Why would Letang supposedly want the Leafs? I get the feeling he's not happy with the Pens offer and Shero is dropping this BS Leafs angle to try and get a rise out of the Habs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why would Letang supposedly want the Leafs? I get the feeling he's not happy with the Pens offer and Shero is dropping this BS Leafs angle to try and get a rise out of the Habs.

Because everyone wants to play for the Leafs

Cake Boss

Banned

His agent came out and said that they havent mentioned Toronto at all.

Wouldnt be surprised if Shero is lowballing him right now, seeing how Kunitz barely got a raise, Dupuis will probably test the market as well.

Why would they shop Bolland ?

They want to sign Bickell and some other guys I think.

His agent came and said that they havent mentioned Toronto at all.

Wouldnt be surprised if Shero is lowballing him right now, seeing how Kunitz barely got a raise, Dupuis will probably test the market as well.

He has to lowball because he can't afford him at what he can get on the open market.

It's funny how he wants more than Karlsson

cube444

His agent came out and said that they havent mentioned Toronto at all.

Yep. Just saw this:

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Re: the Letang situation in PIT: longer he goes unsigned - PIT has made a substantial offer - more reasonable it is to assume trade possible

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
This has Garth Snow move written all over it.

One would hope, but the fact they haven't said anything yet gives me pause.

The Luongo rumors are more interesting now, wonder if there's talks regarding that stopping the DP buyout. And you're right on about Snow/Malone.

Vman

Oh man Wild fans are probably livid that Heatley can't be bought out.

nah he is good and a leader on the team. 7.5 mil is a bit much though.

i'd rather have him then buy him out. getting rid of Gilbert, Konopka, falk and maybe clutterbuck will make cap room.

Top Bottom