• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Quick

Banned
dipietro maybe

image.php

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol :lol :lol The Gillis saga contiunues, what a great way to destroy the faith and confidence in bth your goaltenders.

I can't believe Gillis won't swallow his pride and buyout Luongo. If you're incapable of doing that and would rather trade your better goaltender just so you don't have to admit you massively fucked up, you should be fired immediately.
Pretty much.

yyzjohn

Banned
:lol :lol :lol The Gillis saga contiunues, what a great way to destroy the faith and confidence in bth your goaltenders.

Pretty much.

Gillis should have been fired along with Vigneault. Get a guy in there who isn't tied to the players and makes the necessary moves. Similar to how Habs cut ties with Gomez.

Strickland:

Alex Pietrangelo is seeking minimum $7 million AAV, with term, in his coming deal. Word is he won’t entertain anything with a $6 in front of it. Talks have yet to materialize and he doesn’t have arbitration rights to use as leverage. You can be sure he and his camp are hopeful an offer sheet comes his way. Would you be comfortable giving him $7million a year based off of what we’ve seen in his first three full NHL seasons? GM Doug Armstrong has already said the team will match any offer sheet. If a team were to offer sheet Pietrangelo they would likely try to frontload his contract in an effort to prevent the Blues from matching.

Also Stew is apparently looking at 4.5-5m and Russell isn't getting the numbers he wants either.

I haven't seen JR mention a word of this so I'll believe it when I see it as Strickland is not our best beat writer.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m

NJ's David Clarkson expects going to UFA July 5 unless Devils make an offer substantial enough to alter that. Hasn't seen any #s yet from NJ

Good job, good effort New Jersey.

Lose 2 key top 6 guys in back to back summers.

Samyy

Always go BPA. If it's a defenseman, then take him. Can always flip D later. Like Schenn/JVR deal.

Thats fun to say when we have hilariously bad depth at forward. If one our top six gets injured we are so fucked.
Nonis to overpay in 3..2....

Cake Boss

Banned
Illegal Curve Hockey ‏@IllegalCurve 25s

Multiple reports that Jets defenseman Tobias Enstrom was assaulted and robbed in Sweden. Checking with the Jets for comment.

wat

From TSN jets radio person.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Denver writer :
Starting to hear a little chatter from a few people that first pick may be in play for trade. Buckle up, could be a wild day
andherewegojoker.jpeg

Top Bottom