• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Razorskin

----- ------
itNUqCiLomYOg.gif

It's the biggest move the Wings will make in the offseason.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Toronto has spoken with Vinny, and LeBrun says the Habs want to move up in the draft but might wait until tomorrow to make a move. Common Bergevin.

Samyy

Toronto has spoken with Vinny, and LeBrun says the Habs want to move up in the draft but might wait until tomorrow to make a move. Common Bergevin.

You guys have 3 2nds, its going to happen most likely, especially with some teams have 2 1sts

Red_Man

You guys have 3 2nds, its going to happen most likely, especially with some teams have 2 1sts
True, but I'd rather Bergevin make an impact move to get into the top ten then move up 6-7 spots from 25, but I also have complete faith in Timmins.

Red_Man

NHL 2013 All-Rookie Team, 4wards Brendan Gallagher, Jonathan
Huberdeau & Brandon Saad. Goalie Jake Allen, dman Jonas Brodin & Justin Schultz
Bueno. Eat shit Nail!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit those Jay and Dan flashbacks.

I saw them live last summer on the Kraft Celebration tour, they were hilarious as hell. My cousin ran into them at a bar the night before too, and someone from LA was in town with the cup and brought it to the bar that night.

Hunter S.

11 AM draft time. What kind of moron put the draft during hangover hour in Colorado? Big fuck up.

Edit: Nevermind I am still buzzed.

Mii

Banned
Yeah and get stabbed.

It's worth it for the Obama cookies.

I just wrapped up my time downtown and am now back at the airport. Now begins a 12 hour marathon to get to London Heathrow.

I'll share more of my experience later, but I had at least 100 Canadian Grenadier Guards follow me back to my hotel. It was interesting.

Red_Man

Bruins are really active right now. Tyler Seguin is one of the players that could be traded. Lightning is one of many teams in the mix.
hooollllyyyyy shit

Buckle up. @TSNBobMcKenzie has some interesting news.
everthings happening

Socreges

Banned
If I had some assurance that Luongo would be happy to remain here, this trade would be exciting. I always liked the prospect of Schneider bringing back a great package

But instead there's gonna be a good dose of terrifying mixed in there if we're supposed to rely on Lu

If I had some assurance that Luongo would be happy to remain here, this trade would be exciting. I always liked the prospect of Schneider bringing back a great package

But instead there's gonna be a good dose of terrifying mixed in there if we're supposed to rely on Lu
Prepping the next round of "Lack and Lou: Goalie Controversy 2.0"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly on Glendale Mayor Jerry Weiers' characterization of July 2 as an artificial or forced deadline: "He can characterize it the way he wants, but it is what it is. We either get certainty in Glendale by July 2, or we immediately pursue our other options outside of Glendale. We have already gone past the date we were comfortable accommodating in the first place. I hope for the sake of the Coyotes fans in Glendale that they don't lose the team because of a miscalculation made by members of the City Council."

Cake Boss

Banned
He also says that it doesnt look like Horton will resign.

A bad week for Boston sports, collapse in the last minute to lose the Stanley Cup, their baseball player is a serial killer, Celtics trade their best players and the Bruins just put their blue chip prospect/player on the block.

Red_Man

Teams calling about big namers like Seguin, Perron, Plekanec, Cammalleri, Ryan, Vanek, Gagner, Hemsky, Versteeg, E Kane, Gardiner, Del Zotto
I love you Plekanec, but your time here is up. Kane on Gallys wing would be amazing.

In the 2010 draft there were rumors that Tambellini wanted to get the 2nd pick as well to unite the two, does Edmonton finally get that wish?

#7+Yak+?

When Gillis was hired, part of his spiel was about making Vancouver a good place to play, that he wanted character guys in the room. Trading the guy you've anointed as the number 1 goalie because of a business decision and bungling the entire trade situation with the other one throws that all out the window.

Plus everyone knows about Luongo's mental game. You think he'd play lights out knowing that he's not the guy everyone wanted in the first place?

Red_Man

Posting for new page :

Teams calling about big namers like Seguin, Perron, Plekanec, Cammalleri, Ryan, Vanek, Gagner, Hemsky, Versteeg, E Kane, Gardiner, Del Zotto
I love you Plekanec, but your time here is up. Kane on Gallys wing would be amazing.

Who was the source on that quote?
Guy from the 4th Period.

Yeah, I saw the tweet myself. I wonder if he thought he was going to break Seguins availability but someone beat him to it
This is what I'm thinking, a guy from RDS broke it minutes before Mackenzie.

Top Bottom