• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Posting for new page :

I love you Plekanec, but your time here is up. Kane on Gallys wing would be amazing.

Guy from the 4th Period.

This is what I'm thinking, a guy from RDS broke it minutes before Mackenzie.

Well at least Vanek was mentioned... I feel like I'm outside looking in as a Sabres fan right now.

Samyy

Seguin is probably available like every other top prospect/young player is available.
Kings ransom or immediately hangs up the phone.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seguin is probably available like every other top prospect/young player is available.
Kings ransom or immediately hangs up the phone.
This is the first time he's been mentioned as available and being shopped, there's a difference.

Cake Boss

Banned
... I'm going back to bed

Here is something to help you sleep.

u_O0c3_Iv.gif

Socreges

Banned
This off-season is already bonkers. Bonkers!
Might not end up being so unique. Teams are probably more frantic since everything's condensed, and they're leaking this stuff to easily draw interest, but ultimately who knows.

The buyouts give it an extra something tho

Red_Man

Eklund trying to get his hits from Quebec:

Very interesting text from a great source in Montreal. This source is the stuff legends are made of and he rarely ever spills the beans on anything but he will never hesitate to tell me when I am barking up the wrong tree. He just texted me.." I hope you are able to beef up your servers this weekend in Quebec! Things are about to go completely nuts. Can't say any more but if they pull off what they are trying to pull off ...a parade!"
He does this every year with the Habs :lol his source is probably a janitor from the BC.

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly on Glendale Mayor Jerry Weiers' characterization of July 2 as an artificial or forced deadline: "He can characterize it the way he wants, but it is what it is. We either get certainty in Glendale by July 2, or we immediately pursue our other options outside of Glendale. We have already gone past the date we were comfortable accommodating in the first place. I hope for the sake of the Coyotes fans in Glendale that they don't lose the team because of a miscalculation made by members of the City Council."

:lol It's because of their council that the fans still have a team right now.

Red_Man

4th Period said:
Hearing DET, SJ, MTL, TOR, BOS, DAL, FLA, OTT, ANA, CGY, NYR are among the teams that will reach out to Lecavalier, if they haven't already

Well, at least we can stop trying to figure out how to clear out enough cap to sign Horton.

Seguin on the trade block is surprising though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That's pretty much all I spend mine on.
Same here, but since I stopped buying new 3DS games I haven't earned any coins, and I'm ten points short of being able to get F-Zero X. :(

Seguin isn't going anywhere.
Why does horty want to leave :(
To be honest, I'm kind of relieved that he's apparently making the decision for us. The guy is pretty great in the playoffs but that's it; not sure he's truly worth what he wants, and he's injury-prone.

Marvie_3

Banned
Same here, but since I stopped buying new 3DS games I haven't earned any coins, and I'm ten points short of being able to get F-Zero X. :(

Seguin isn't going anywhere.

Theres a few cheap games you can get that'll net you some coins. Should be able to find them in the Club Nintendo thread.

Marvie_3

Banned
Is Metroid 2 any good?
And damn why is Super Mario 3 only for the Wii!

It's decent. It plays well enough but the sound effects and music will make your ears bleed after awhile. It's also pretty easy to get lost because all the environments look really similar.

Samyy

Fraser didn't accept his qualifier :lol
I guess he wants a 1-way deal

Might just get the pouch to match my 3DS and wait and see what they choose to bring out later

Top Bottom