• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These rumours have always been out of hand. Benefits everyone but the fans who are left holding their dicks.

I think there will be... one significant trade today. Would love to be proven wrong, though. I'll be checking twitter every so often.

How right you were Socreges, how right you were :lol

Merguson

Banned
Fucale interviews really well from the couple I've seen him do today.

I had a feeling Fucale would get drafted by the Habs. Seems like a good way to give him a long development time.

Price's contract runs for 4-5 years I think? Good development period for a goalie.

Anyways with the Leafs, like Gauthier. Not sure about Bolland. We'll see.

Solo

I'd like to see one more year of Price/Budaj, then a season or two of Price/Tokarski, then Price/Fucale or Fucale/Tokarski if Price falls off or Fucale or Tokarski are better.

Red_Man

Peter Chiarelli very blunt abt Tyler Seguin: "He needs to focus all his mind and energy on hockey. He needs to be a better pro" #BruinsTalk
Basically, "quit being a douche, clean up your fucking apartment and act like an adult"

Red_Man

Both Shinkrauk and Subban picked right before Montreal, Gillis was in ultimate troll mode today.

Solo

All three Subbans up next? Hold on to your butts, you're about to see more African Americans at one time on TSN than ever before!

RC

Banned
All three Subbans up next? Hold on to your butts, you're about to see more African Americans at one time on TSN than ever before!

Common Duthie, make an inappropriate comment. Ask which brother can jump the highest.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ROFL PK

Amazing :lol

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but I just wanted to say that I'm definitely the best looking Subban. I just wanted to say that on national television"

Here's the thing about that Schneider trade. Lou says Marty is the #1 next year. So next year they split it. Then Schneider is the guy for the next year. Then, Schneider is a UFA. So basically you got 1 full year of Schneider before the guy can test FA.

I can't believe I've been sitting here for 9 hours watching this.

Red_Man

Bergevin said he had a deal in place to get a top 10 pick but the other team backed out :( that really sucks.

Malcolm isn't as quick witted as his brothers, definitely a Bruin.
tumblr_mkmvckVKWL1qaoevno4_250.gif

Top Bottom