• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cactus

Banned
So I assume we're out of the Vinny race at this point?
And
Something has to be done with Grabovski now that we have Bolland?

Unless we buy out Grabovski and Komi, let Bozak walk and possibly get Lecavalier?

And our defense needs work. There's a good system in place now, but we can't rely on Phaneuf and he makes mistakes at the worst times...though I blame that partially on fatigue.
Vinny almost surely won't pick the Leafs, so I think the centers are set unless we see another trade. If Mac isn't re-signed, we'd need a winger (Clarkson/Stalberg?), and we still need a D who can play 18+ quality minutes (Roszival?).

JVR-Grabovski-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-MacArthur/UFA
McClement-Bolland-Kulemin
D'Amigo/Marlie-Colborne/whoever-Orr

Phaneuf-Gunnar
Gardiner-Franson
Liles/Rielly-UFA

Extras: Fraser, McClaren
Goalies: Reimer, Bernier

Marvie_3

Banned
This shit changed my life

VQuW6yd.jpg

That shit is for bitch ass scrubs. Way too easy to get money.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS 6s
Mike Ribeiro will hit the market on July 5th. Won't get an extension from Capitals. #RDS

I swear to god, if we don't get a legit number 2C this summer I'm going to flip my shit all over my walls.

Man fuck the nucks what a terrible trade by them. Fuck the Preds as well, I can't believe they got the player in the draft at #4. Flyers draft was meh but not much they could do with the 11th pick.

calder

@FriedgeHNIC: No Edler trade tonight...his no-trade is now in effect

@cf23barca: @FriedgeHNIC is everything governed by eastern time?

@FriedgeHNIC: Yes. East Coast Bias @cf23barca

CCF23 is that you ;)

The Schneider trade was almost worth it for the Tabris meltdown.

Devils fans should be happy. They played badly one year and got a high enough draft pick to trade for a great goalie who can immediately step in.

I kind of wish Edler got traded, but this is probably the end for Ballard.

CREMSteve

I am loving the Poirier pick by Calgary at 22. I've never seen him play, but after doing some research, he looks like a dynamic threat off the rush, ala Nichushkin. His speed seems to be off the damn charts.

http://cflam.es/128v7XV

Is anyone familiar with him?

Fucking god damn fucking shit. Fuck this. I should have seen this coming. Whatever. Fuck it. Sit there and say "OH YEAH WE WANT TO WIN NOW" and then do the exact opposite. Fuck it. Whatever. Rebuild time. God fucking dammit. FUCK FUCK

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking god damn fucking shit. Fuck this. I should have seen this coming. Whatever. Fuck it. Sit there and say "OH YEAH WE WANT TO WIN NOW" and then do the exact opposite. Fuck it. Whatever. Rebuild time. God fucking dammit. FUCK FUCK

Christian-Bale-And-Kermit-The-Frog-Conversate.gif

We drafted a Swiss kid Smiley, maybe you can cream your pants over him in the World Championships 5 years from now.

Top Bottom