• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alright far enough, I just hope Kristo doesn't turn out better than Thomas, I've been waiting a while to see Kristo come to the NHL.
I'm in the same boat as you, I've been really excited about him for a long time, and think he's the better prospect, but I'm going to trust Timmins on this one for now. Just hope we don't see him biting us in the ass in a few years like McDonagh.

Razorskin

----- ------
I wonder if Kulemin could ever score 20+ goals again :/

2nve36azzsyt.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit Free Press said:
Cleary should come in around three years and $9 million,

Not enough :lol's in the world.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They still got Pronger's LTIR cap hit they can "hide".

They can only exceed the cap by 10% during the offseason I think, unless that changed in the new CBA.

They can still be over... They just have to be under when the season starts

They still need a goalie and after that they can remove 2 players (to bring roster to 23)

Still... We should expect they will pay for a goalie so someone will have to be traded

cube444

Does Holmgren realize that Giroux, Schenn, Mason and Couturier are all RFAs next summer?

Can't wait to see Sefs face when the Preds offer sheet Giroux!

Curufinwe

They can still be over... They just have to be under when the season starts

They still need a goalie and after that they can remove 2 players (to bring roster to 23)

Still... We should expect they will pay for a goalie so someone will have to be traded

This is from a Hockey's Future guy who post on the Flyers board.

Including the bonus cushion and Pronger's LTIR, we currently have:

05.77m in cap space.

If Meszaros is traded for nothing, that cap space jumps to:

09.77m.

Top Bottom