• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This is from a Hockey's Future guy who post on the Flyers board.

Afaik they can't put pronger on LTIR until after the season cap goes into place

And no one is taking andrej, he's being paid $5.5 at $4 mil cap not cap friendly and not poor team friendly

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Holland has officially lost his mind. He lowballs free agents and is way too loyal to his own guys. It's insanity.
Then he'll use that pussy ass excuse of, "Well we're getting Helm back to start the season so that's like signing a free agent"... DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The worst thing about this Holland news? He wants to offer $3 million/yr to Cleary but wouldn't pony that up to Brunner, who was FAR more valuable this year.

Marvie_3

Banned
Two Stanley Cups...still complains about coaching...
We went over this yesterday. Keep up.

Didnt you know It's pretty common for terrible coaches to win 2 cups in 2 years.
kompon-325.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Marvie told me that he asked Quenneville for an autograph about a year ago and Q replied, "Fuck off, twerp". He's been bitter about it ever since.

Marvie_3

Banned
Brain fart, 4 years?! What a fucking bum.

Past 3 decades it's only been Sather, Bowman, and Arbour who have had Cups twice in a short span.

Quennville is such a bum! ONLY 2 in 4 years!

Marvie told me that he asked Quenneville for an autograph about a year ago and Q replied, "Fuck off, twerp". He's been bitter about it ever since.

Clearly one of the worst coaches in the league.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Socreges

Banned
Can someone explain how come Shinkaruk fell to 24th after being fairly high in the rankings for most of the season? Did his production taper off? By all accounts he's a really good kid so at least it isn't an attitude problem.

Can someone explain how come Shinkaruk fell to 24th after being fairly high in the rankings for most of the season? Did his production taper off? By all accounts he's a really good kid so at least it isn't an attitude problem.

Rumor going around was that he interviewed badly.

Acid08

Banned
The rumor was that he interviewed really poorly. So attitude could have actually been a factor.

Those who say they want Stalberg - take a look at yourself in the mirror and really ask yourself if that is something you truly want to happen

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
$4.5M for Lecavalier ain't bad. He's not what he once was, but hell, maybe he'll be energized by playing in an actual sports town.

Obviously I'm LTTP on this, but I don't even bother trying to catch up with this thread at night anymore. Y'all post too fucking much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Youre right, I'm really salty about the Hawks beating my most hated team for the cup.

Apparently he interviewed badly and came off as cocky, and some scouts have said opinions on him all over the league were scattered.

Socreges

Banned

Socreges

Banned
Youre right, I'm really salty about the Hawks beating my most hated team for the cup.

Apparently he interviewed badly and came off as cocky, and some scouts have said opinions on him all over the league were scattered.
Ah, gotcha. Maybe he played too much GM Connected*.

Shinkaruk was a 5 star prospect who ended up being better than Crosby

Marvie_3

Banned
https://twitter.com/brendanporter/status/352237956104347648/photo/1

is that logan on the right? everyone in this meeting is coyotes fans
I wonder if they realize that a yes vote is for the lease that RSE doesn't want. It'd be hilarious to see the council vote yes, watch the people start cheering, then riot when they realize they didn't know what really happened.

how many of those people even live in glendale?
If past meetings are anything to go by, maybe 20% of them.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I wonder if they realize that a yes vote is for the lease that RSE doesn't want. It'd be hilarious to see the council vote yes, watch the people start cheering, then riot when they realize they didn't know what really happened.

I hope that's what happens LOL

If past meetings are anything to go by, maybe 20% of them.

Look at all the revenue they bring to Glendale!!!!11!

Top Bottom