• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I wonder if they realize that a yes vote is for the lease that RSE doesn't want. It'd be hilarious to see the council vote yes, watch the people start cheering, then riot when they realize they didn't know what really happened.

Oh man now I'm really hoping for this to happen.

Also, :lol at the guy with the freeloaders sign.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
scott bordow ‏@sbordow 49s
Gary Bettman, Bill Daly get standing ovation as they enter chambers. First time that's probably happened to commish. #coyotes

You know you're not hockey fans when....

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mlive now going back on their story from last week and saying that Samuelsson has NOT been declared healthy enough to play, which is why he can't be bought out.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hey man. What happened to User33?

How many alts do you guys have, seriously?

It's pretty cool that the entire Coyotes season ticket base can fit in the Glendale council chambers.

29 teams have a fan base, the coyotes have a fan club

Remember when they invited coyotes fans to rally at a restaurant and cancelled it because only 9 people showed up?

DESERT DOGS HUNT TOGETHER AROOOOOOO

Socreges

Banned
iR8XSKFW1cQzq.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
How many alts do you guys have, seriously?

Remember when they invited coyotes fans to rally at a restaurant and cancelled it because only 9 people showed up?

:lol :lol Forgot about that.

So this is how the Coyotes end, with thunderous applause.
Is it even possible for 25 people to cheer loud enough for it to be called thunderous?

cube444

Love the guy on the far right with the stache and purple handkerchief in his suit pocket.

He's the Coyotes hit man and money collector.

Erdrick

I like drinking up there and Andrew Ladd and his face that not even a mother could love but thats about it. I'm happy they got a team back but I hope Chicago fucking destroys them every game going forward.

Frolik Hat-Trick confirmed on the Hawks first visit to Winnipeg. =) I'm gonna enjoy seeing the Hawks here again. Loved seeing them ages ago vs. the old Jets. Gotta build up that rivalry once more. Except we wont have Chelios yelling at us saying that we wont make the playoffs this time.
It'll probably be Carcillo instead.

Erdrick

Sounds like the "Rally" that the Thrashers fans had in Atlanta to save the team. It was basically a tailgate party where a handful of people showed up. Not exactly a sterling show of love for a team. We at least showed up for our rallies back in 94 to keep the team for one more year down at Portage & Main St. I still remember just walking out of class to go to it. No questions asked. Huge turnout that time.

Top Bottom