• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

zedge

Probably posted but wow, great pic. Couple more people than if the Coyotes had one the cup.. ;)

Hunter S.

Doesnt Phoenix have teams in other major sports? I know the Suns and an MLB team as well.

I think the city will survive without 100 fans that eat out at a bar/restaurant and buy 1 Shane Doan jersey every month.

Arizona Cardinals are the oldest NFL team in existence. That never won a Super Bowl. So...Seattle deserves a team as they only have the Seahawks.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yeah raising parking and ticket fees is totally going to help out when the Coyotes already draw dick for crowds.

"Hey, you know the few fans we have? Those guys? Let's drive THEM away!"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hey woods

The problem isnt the company quality, its the cost of the arena management

$15 million vs $6 million

Like come the fuck on

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Holy shit this guy is separating the $6 mil and the extra $9 mil and pretending that they would not be out $45 mil

Tabris

NHL and Coyotes should try to schedule their games in line with Sunday games with the Cardinals. Watch a football game during the day, go to a hockey game at night. Offer promotions around it.

Of course that's only good for 8 games :lol

Actually, what am I saying, move the fucking team to Seattle so I get to see some road Nucks games that will be cheaper than home games including gas costs for driving down.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NHL and Coyotes should try to schedule their games in line with Sunday games with the Cardinals. Watch a football game during the day, go to a hockey game at night. Offer promotions around it.

Of course that's only good for 8 games :lol

Actually, what am I saying, move the fucking team to Seattle so I get to see some road Nucks games that will be cheaper than home games including gas costs for driving down.

This, so much. Include the savings from combining that with a shopping trip to the outlet malls. Win-win for the entire Pacific Northwest right there.

Top Bottom