• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Correction, Filip Kuba's buyout from FLA is not a compliance buyout. Regular buyout. Buyout $ count against the Panthers' cap.

cube444

What's the salary cap reported to be set at for next season? The Pens already have more than $47M tied into 9 players for next season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is that supposed to be a shot at Phaneuf? Disregarding the fact that your comparison is statistically inaccurate, comparing Ballard to Phaneuf in the first place is pretty ridiculous.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Cakeboss meant Kostka. #2 d-man? :p

The Leafs only have 13 signed players on their NHL roster. I fully expect our RFAs to sign (Kadri, Colborne, McLaren, Gunnarson, Franson, Fraser and Bernier) which brings us back up to 20, but there's currently only $19m to work with. Not exactly a great situation.

Clydefrog

Jarret Stoll was rushed to the hospital today because of a seizure. They say he's okay now but they are still trying to determine the cause of the seizure.

goddamn that's scary. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Vokoun makes $2M so that leaves $15M for 12 more players assuming a total of 22 roster players.

I'm guessing Iginla is gone?

Almost certainly. Cooke is probably gone as well. The bottom six is going to get a total overhaul.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Niskanen traded to free up a little room. Bennett, Despres, Bortuzzo and possibly Dumoulin will be on the team and are all on ELC's so that'll help with the cap.

cube444

Almost certainly. Cooke is probably gone as well. The bottom six is going to get a total overhaul.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Niskanen traded to free up a little room. Bennett, Despres, Bortuzzo and possibly Dumoulin will be on the team and are all on ELC's so that'll help with the cap.

I think they'll re-sign Cooke.

Sanjuro

Dat money. Lundqvist is going to be so paid.

ibvfHtqirYi8tx.gif

Jarret Stoll had a seizure this morning:

Lombardi said that a battery of tests was run on Stoll and that it was expected he would be released later in the day. He said Stoll was taken to Little Company of Mary Hospital in Torrance and Lombardi visited him there later Wednesday morning.

“Everything is OK. They’ve run some tests and they still had another one to run,” Lombardi told The Times. “The bottom line is that he’s fine. Now the issue is what caused it.

“There are a myriad of things that can cause them.”

Scary stuff. Have to hope it isn't something serious from the Torres hit.

With Ellerby gone, Loktionov was basically traded for nothing. Would be nice to have him right now. Biggest concern is Stoll's health, though.

Cake Boss

Banned
All of the snes blogs today are talking about Melnyk's broke ass finances, now there is a rumor that Melnyk mortgaged the Sens to cover his tanked pharma play lol if true.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE PYLON IS FUCKING GONE

BASED VINER BASED TALLON HOLY FUCKING THANK GOD THE PYLON IS ACTUALLY GONE.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

I heard Detroit needs a d-man?

Top Bottom