• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Canucks hired Mike Sullivan and Glen Gulutzan as assistant coaches.

ivSPBdBofCgwb_zpscbd5ef13.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Some cousins of mine was in Vegas last week and they ran into Kessel who was all by himself in one of the hotels and they got their who picture taken with him. Took some work just to get his attention apparently Already looks like he has put on weight.

Stasis

Relevant and possibly of interest to you...

My buddy was coming back from a 3 week solo backpack jaunt through Russia, Finland and Sweden and ended up sitting real close to PK on the flight back. Chatted it up, and snapped a few pics with him after they landed and went through customs.

He had requested the photo op prior to landing and PK actually sought him out as he was being swarmed, moved off to the side, and snapped the pics.

I just read a couple comments on a TSN.ca article about free agents, and a dude argued that Ballard was a 'norris candidate level defenseman'.

I need some brain bleach.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm just imagining Torts in a petsmart berating a hamster for his poor penalty killing at the game the night before. "You want me to give you fucking food pellets? fucking block some shots you fuck then i'll give you some damn pellets!"

SOMEBODY GET THIS TO RANDY CARLYLE, STAT. KESSEL TO BECOME NR1 IN SCORING NEXT SEASON THROUGH NEW MIRACLE STRATEGY.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Relevant and possibly of interest to you...

My buddy was coming back from a 3 week solo backpack jaunt through Russia, Finland and Sweden and ended up sitting real close to PK on the flight back. Chatted it up, and snapped a few pics with him after they landed and went through customs.

He had requested the photo op prior to landing and PK actually sought him out as he was being swarmed, moved off to the side, and snapped the pics.

That's pretty sweet.

Smiley90

That Michael Jackson thread.... why did I bother

Similarly depressing as Tabris' "What kind of house/apartment does 500k dollars get you in your city" thread. As a Vancouverite, that thread is just sad to read.

I mean:

X0dk7CI.jpg

500k!?!? COME ON. That's like... at least 10x as much in Vancouver. Probably more like 40x, depending on the neighborhood. I mean, you can buy a PIECE OF LAND near Jericho for 30 million dollars. no house.

At least now I know you were into Bangbus. But who wasn't?

Now hang on a second, what? :lol

Smiley90

I dunno. Probably too tame for cube444.

Well the obvious answer to the question would be zedge, but I guess that's implied?

EDIT: Wait, has anyone told Cakeboss yet that BangBus isn't real? We don't want another Santa Claus moment like last year.

Pierre LeBrun Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Daniel Briere cut his list down to 3 teams late last night before sleeping on it...

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
And I believe that Montreal is one of those 3 teams still in on Briere...

Enjoy, Red_Man and Solo.

MacAttack

It's Duncan Keith. Rev has had that avatar since the LA series.
It doesnt make me feel any better, I ended up googling Car-bomb Stanley Cup pics anyway.

image.jpg

Did he play any minutes in the SCF series?
Oh shit, is that Tony Amonte?!
Yup, thats fat Amonte. He's doing Bruins post game for CSN NE (New England).

I posted a video during the finals of him going to the Hawks pro shop interviewing people about their favorite former Hawks player and nobody recognizing him.

Razorskin

----- ------
Pierre LeBrun Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Daniel Briere cut his list down to 3 teams late last night before sleeping on it...

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
And I believe that Montreal is one of those 3 teams still in on Briere...

Enjoy, Red_Man and Solo.

He's coming home

Top Bottom