• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

WDPFbln.png

Curufinwe

Doesn't Giroux still have 1 year left ? they only need that cap space for next year and the cap will be going up.

He does, 3rd year at 3.75, and he obviously feels he got shortchanged if he wants more than 8 million for 8 years. Vinny gave the Flyers a discount, Giroux is giving them zero.

calder

Holy fuck, massive massive news:

NHLJets5 mins
#NHLJets have agreed to terms with goaltender Al Montoya on a new contract>>

MEGATON INDE- oh wait you guys are talking about that Boston thing. Which is also important I guess.

He does, 3rd year at 3.75, and he obviously feels he got shortchanged if he wants more than 8 million for 8 years. Vinny gave the Flyers a discount, Giroux is giving them zero.

Without the massive front-loading of contracts, the cap hit for top players is going up. The salary cap will be going up over the next few years so I am sure all agents are pushing to drive those salaries and cap hits up.

Cactus

Banned
Oh fuck. Eriksson is one of my favourite players in the league. It'll really suck having to actively root against him on a regular basis.

Curufinwe

Without the massive front-loading of contracts, the cap hit for top players is going up. The salary cap will be going up over the next few years so I am sure all agents are pushing to drive those salaries and cap hits up.

I agree, but I thought he would get slightly less than Getzlaf who was a UFA and had hardware.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It appears that Jim Nill may have actually been the guy getting things done in Detroit, not Ken Holland.

calder

If your a semi-attractive girl in Dallas you could now probably make this a reality

Not going to lie, the smoke show in the row ahead of us at the American Airlines Arena when I saw Stars/Hawks was the absolute highlight of the evening. That tipsy hot chick in the low V neck who kept turning around to talk to my father-in-law was amazing, and she wasn't alone.

Merguson

Banned
Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun
NJ and Montreal were among several suitors for Ryane Clowe. Told Habs are out now. Devils very interested in Clowe.
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Trade is bigger than Seguin for Eriksson. Draft picks to Boston? Prospects? Working on details.

Some new info.

yyzjohn

Banned
Fuck Nonis better have a mega trade in the works. Boston will be improved with Eriksson on the team as opposed to the underachieving Seguin from this past year. I can only see him trading for Statsny as 1C which is a huge risk but at least it's something.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@RenLavoieRDS: Flyers are working hard today to sign a goaltender. Goal is to have a deal before noon Friday.

Please not Thomas....
Please not Thomas....
Please not Thomas....
Please not Thomas....
Please not Thomas....
Please not Thomas....
Please not Thomas....

Top Bottom