• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cake Boss

Banned
Eriksson is an outstanding player (and like I said, one of my favourites), but he isn't nearly as good as Kessel. Obviously Hamilton is a wild card, but he hasn't proven anything yet. We'll see how he develops.

Now thats just hype talking, your stretching it there.

Kessel 504GP, 0.75PPG
Eriksson 501GP, 0.71PPG

Stats show he is pretty close offensively, not to mention how better he is defensively.

Socreges

Banned
Did you hear Chiarelli's recent comments? Do you realize how down Bruins fans and media have been on Seguin over the last few months? Media and fan reaction is what I was referring to with that comment.
Sure looked like you were talking about the trade impacting things, but whatever

As for this trade, I'll wait for the details, but I'd take Kessel over Eriksson and Hamilton. The addition of prospects/picks would obviously alter my opinion, though.
Whelp.

I'd already take Eriksson/Hamilton over Kessel, but I also think Hamilton is going to be a great dman.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 24s

Joe Morrow is believed to be one of the pieces going from DAL to BOS. Also, perhaps Reilly Smith and Matt Fraser. Looking for confirmation.

l

‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Joe Morrow is believed to be one of the pieces going from DAL to BOS. Also, perhaps Reilly Smith and Matt Fraser. Looking for confirmation.

Haha. Wow. Poor Morrow

I dont care what you gotta do. Vinny spurned us so we have to being in NHL superstars. I dont care if we are just getting Seguin and Caillou back.sunbelt markets have certain advantages. Gotta use em.

Cactus

Banned
Now thats just hype talking, your stretching it there.

Kessel 504GP, 0.75PPG
Eriksson 501GP, 0.71PPG

Stats show he is pretty close offensively, not to mention how better he is defensively.

Sure, but Kessel's been way better over the last two seasons offensively, and he'll probably keep up a PPG pace for the next few years at least, barring injury. Plus, his D is passable these days. Getting traded to a stacked team will probably improve Eriksson's output, though, so he's probably in line for a bouce-back season.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hell is Bryz playing 40/48 games and having the 43rd best SV% in the league.

I'm fine with Thomas for one year, but would prefer Khudobin.

The only problem I have with Thomas is he's old and hasn't played hockey in a year.

If they do end up signing him, I'd expect a "Don't Tread on Me" flag on his mask. :p

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 20s

Not confirmed but names mentioned as POSSIBLE in BOS-DAL incl Seguin, Peverley, Ryan Button, Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Matt Fraser, Joe Morrow

So

Seguin
Peverly

for

Eriksson
Morrow
SMith
Fraser
Button

Merguson

Banned

Not confirmed but names mentioned as POSSIBLE in BOS-DAL incl Seguin, Peverley, Ryan Button, Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Matt Fraser, Joe Morrow

So

Seguin
Peverly

for

Eriksson
Morrow
SMith
Fraser
Button

Button is from the Boston side.

So

Seguin
Peverly

for

Eriksson
Morrow
SMith
Fraser
Button

I don't know who half of these people are.

Samyy

"Grab has scored more goals than Kopitar, Richards, Duchene, Datsyuk, Lecavalier, Bergeron, Eberle over last 3 yrs"

"Grabo's goal-scoring production was 13th overall by centres in last three seasons"

But sure lets buy him out after a bad half season

Cake Boss

Banned
Button is from the Boston side.

image.php

Are Smith and Fraser big-time prospects? I know Morrow is supposed to be pretty good.

Fraser and Smith are great in the AHL... But we've putt them up on our team and they can never finish. NEVER

Morrow is pretty good but he struggled in Pitts AHL team.. and kinda struggled in ours as well.

Samyy

I think Dreger just tweeted it?

"Seguin, Peverly and Button to Stars. For Eriksson, J.Morrow R.Smith and Matt Fraser."

imBask

Banned
Boston trading away a 3rd top 5 overall pick in 8 years, yet they won a cup and made it to the final this year

so the draft is confirmed for pointless? I KNEW IT

bigkrev

Hell is Bryz playing 40/48 games and having the 43rd best SV% in the league.

I'm fine with Thomas for one year, but would prefer Khudobin.

Bryz was his own special Layer of hell.
Regardless of who we sign, I'm going to fall in love with some guy at Rookie camp and be pissed he doesn't make the team. Happens every year

Merguson

Banned
Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun
NHL Deputy Commish Bill Daly sent out a memo to the 30 clubs today reminding them they can't make offers to free agents, only interview them

That must be fun.

"That was really a great interview. I mean, from the information exchanged here, you seem like the kind of guy we're looking to throw money at. I can't make any formal offers but our GM over here would love to throw $30 million over 5 years at some guys. Just saying. Have a nice day."

Top Bottom