• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cake Boss

Banned
So is Alfredsson going to stay in Ottawa? He would be great to have in Boston.

iby3tF1jsyyteo.gif

In his own weird ass language saying that its Ottawa, either signs tonight or tomorrow morning.

www.svtplay.se/klipp/1328798/alfredsson-nara-nytt-kontrakt-med-ottawa

Hey Lebrun where you at homeboy? I though Alfie was going to Bruins, just like he was supposedly going to the Bruins at the trade deadline? huh? yeah thats what I thought manchild.

Samyy

What if that success is in Montreal?! We're gonna sign Koivu, Ribs, and Komi too.

SIGN ALL THE FORMER CANADIENS

I wouldnt even be mad
I hope he scores a hat trick against us playing for the Habs I really do (as crazy as that is)
Grabo has shown more heart and done more to earn my respect and loyalty then Carlyle or Nonis.

Cake Boss

Banned
"I play in the [expletive] Russian KHL, I make lots of [expletive] points and what's going to happen? He make me [expletive] play on the fourth line and he put me in the playoffs on the fourth line and third line again," Grabovski spewed. "Yeah, I don't score goals. I need to work more about that. I know that. But if you feel support from your coach [you'll find success]. I don't feel any support from this [expletive] idiot."

LMAO

Now all needs to happen is for Grabbo to sign in Detroit and to have the Wings/Leafs outdoor game with the HBO24/7 cameras following the teams around for a couple of months.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LMAO

Now all needs to happen is for Grabbo to sign in Detroit and to have the Wings/Leafs outdoor game with the HBO24/7 cameras following the teams around for a couple of months.

Alright, I want this guy on Detroit. Make things interesting.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Briere shines in the playoffs, Habs sucked balls in the last playoffs against the Sens.
At the draft Bergevin made this comment regarding his draft picks : " some players get you to the playoffs and some players get you through the playoffs" this signing seems to fall in line with that. Briere's presence or absence want affect our regular season standings, it's his playoff performance that will dictate the worth of his contract.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hate that the bridges are pretty much burned at this point.

I'm disappointed he'd go on a tirade like this.

Guess he's still got some of the immaturity that lead the Habs to get rid of him.

Hope for him to come back stronger from this.

Cactus

Banned
I never thought that Carlyle/Nonis would be worse than Wilson/Burke. I mean, making the playoffs was awesome, but I'm really scared that these two [expletive] idiots are going to run the team into the ground.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I never thought that Carlyle/Nonis would be worse than Wilson/Burke. I mean, making the playoffs was awesome, but I'm really scared that these two [expletive] idiots are going to run the team into the ground.

Not sure if serious...

cube444

I never thought that [expletive] Carlyle/Nonis would be worse than [expletive] Wilson/Burke. I mean, making the [expletive] playoffs was awesome, but I'm really scared that these two [expletive] idiots are going to run the [expletive] team into the ground.

Fixed it for you.

At the draft Bergevin made this comment regarding his draft picks : " some players get you to the playoffs and some players get you through the playoffs" this signing seems to fall in line with that. Briere's presence or absence want affect our regular season standings, it's his playoff performance that will dictate the worth of his contract.

exactly my sentiment. Danny will help the Habs get passed Round 1 in the Playoffs

Guess he's still got some of the immaturity that lead the Habs to get rid of him.

In memoriam Mikhail Grabovski:

In March, 2008, after being a healthy scratch for a game against the Phoenix Coyotes, Grabovski left the Montreal Canadiens and flew to Los Angeles to consult with his agent. The incident prompted his trade to the Toronto Maple Leafs that summer.

In January 2009, Grabovski was involved a scuffle with fellow Belarusian Sergei Kostitsyn during a game between the Maple Leafs and Canadiens. The two had been in a feud since Grabovski’s days with the Canadiens. Prior to the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, the head of the Belarusian national hockey program had to intervene in order for the two players to be able to coexist on the same team.

On February 19, 2010, Grabovski was arrested in Vancouver after getting involved in a street scuffle. He was out of the Maple Leafs lineup with a broken wrist at the time of the arrest and was in Vancouver attending the 2010 Winter Olympics. Court documents alleged that Dylan Richardson was punched in the face and knocked unconscious by Grabovski, who then assaulted Richardson's wife by also punching her in the face.

On February 9, 2013, Grabovski was accused of biting Max Pacioretty of the Montreal Canadiens during a scrum along the boards. The NHL conducted a telephone hearing with the players involved, but couldn’t determine conclusively if Grabovski had bitten Pacioretty.[9] However, on May 20, 2013, more than three months later, Grabovski admitted that he did in fact bite Pacioretty, stating in an interview "He was choking me and I bit him. Don’t stick your hands where you shouldn’t."

Quick

Banned
I'm disappointed he'd go on a tirade like this.

Hope for him to come back stronger from this.

I understand his anger. The team pretty much gave up on him. Carlyle didn't seem to know what to do with him, and he didn't do as well as he did the season before.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just read back through the thread, the Grabo tears :lol :lol so funny, surprised Nonis went a head with that...

exactly my sentiment. Danny will help the Habs get passed Round 1 in the Playoffs
I don't really understand the ridiculous outrage over it.

cube444

I think Briere will be really motivated to prove people wrong next season. He was injured before the lockout and never really looked comfortable at all when the shortened season started.

I see no in between for him. He will either be run out of town or hailed like a hero.

Razorskin

----- ------

Which category does Desharnais go in?

Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl
Sources confirming David Clarkson met with the Edmonton Oilers today in Edmonton. #TSN

Clarkson doing the rounds.

Top Bottom