• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Socreges

Banned
"Edler took a run at Mike Smith during the season"

Fuck you, Errey, no he didn't.

Hopefully Staal's alright. Hurricanes org is probably sweating right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want to see a line up of

Simmonds - Kane - Iginla

Subban - Subban

Subban

Just because.

Cactus

Banned
I just saw a replay of the hit...wow. Maybe seeing some alternate angles would change my mind, but that looked intentional. Staal's knee was the principal point of contact and Edler made no attempt to soften or avoid the hit.

Cake Boss

Banned
I just saw a replay of the hit...wow. Maybe seeing some alternate angles would change my mind, but that looked intentional. Staal's knee was the principal point of contact and Edler made no attempt to soften or avoid the hit.

Yeah I thought the same too, normally you put your shoulders and arms up to your chest to hit someone. Edler just decided to skate through him.

Cake Boss

Banned
ibyPS5HcpD3QaV.gif

Socreges

Banned
I'm inclined to defend Edler, obviously, but I do see Staal's right leg kick out a bit and Edler move left a little.

I don't think it was intentional, but I think he could have done more to avoid the collision.

Edler actually gets him just below the knee, but because Staal's leg is planted, the knee is put under incredible stress. Could be some torn ligaments. :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking Enroth is in net, you can't tell me this stacked forward group can't score on him 1 more time.

Edit: There we go, beauty play.

Socreges

Banned
2-1 goal took a deflection off a Canadian player, ugh

Why does this Sedin PP look so much fucking better than it has with the Canucks recently? I guess it's the open space

[fake edit] GIROOOOUUUUUXXX

Made up for his terrible penalty that led to the 2-1 goal

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Switzerland-USA semi at 10am on Saturday. Awesome. I'll even get to see it instead of being at work.

Top Bottom