• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Quick

Banned
Paulina? She should be good for morale.

the-hammer-is-my-penis-o.gif

The morale is my penis.

Osorio

Pretty much. I can't think of any fans that want him.... Can't we just MAKE him go back to NJ? They like their overrated players that no one else understands the praise they get.

No we just understand that a lot of our good players are players that do well in our system. It's rare that they do better once they ship out to other teams.

I'd love Clarkson back but for 3 mil and that's not happening

Hmm... some rumors about Grabo and Detroit. Loose Flip and Brunner, gain Alfie and Grabo... I'm OK with this (though Alfie would be only for a year).

I wonder if the Canes will do anything today. They wasted their top 5 pick on a guy who will play in Sweden next year and who knows maybe forever. They need D-men badly. Who's out there? Scuderi and Ference?

They could also use a 3rd line center and/or winger who can score. Leaving it all up to the top 6 didn't work so well in the back half of the season.

I think he wants 3 or 4 million.
oh I was hoping that it would be a case where a player at the end of their career takes less money for a chance to win a cup. Oh well I am really liking this Flyers team anyway. If homer could just swing a deal for a defenseman they would be in great shape.

Cake Boss

Banned
I will be fine with losing Alfie if end up with Brunner+Iginla. right? RIIIGGGHHHT?

If anyone needs me I will be at the edge of a bridge waiting the official news.

yyzjohn

Banned
I will be fine with losing Alfie if end up with Brunner+Iginla. right? RIIIGGGHHHT?

If anyone needs me I will be at the edge of a bridge waiting the official news.

I know that feel man, similar to when Sundin left and then ended up on the Canucks. I still think Alfie signs in Ottawa.

Merguson

Banned
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Told no progress on Bozak extension talks with Leafs. Negotiation is ongoing. Sense is Nonis will not do $5 x 5yrs. Will someone else? #TSN

Hey.. you never know... Nonis could be a reasonable GM..

Hey.. you never know... Nonis could be a reasonable GM..

You know... just ONCE I would love to see a player demand a salary and term, get rejected, and NOT get what they want from some other team on the market and have to go back to their original team with their tail between their legs.

We'd probably have to fire Homer to have that happen though....

Cake Boss

Banned
I am on the verge of starting some rodney king level of riots on the street.

JUST FUCKING SIGN ALREADY.FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKK

ZeroGravity

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 4m
Ran into ex-Leaf Dominic Moore over here at Wimbledon. Definitely looking at getting back into NHL after yr off following death of his wife.
I'd love for him to come back to Tampa.

I am on the verge of starting some rodney king level of riots on the street.

JUST FUCKING SIGN ALREADY.FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKK

He'll sign, his agent is playing the NA media like a fiddle.

His comments to the media in Sweden last night made it sound like it's almost done and he'll be back.

Cake Boss

Banned
If he leaves Ottawa for Detroit then I will rage fucking hard, but if he goes to Bos/LA/Chi/Pit then I will understand his decision. Detroit has as much chance of winning the cup as we do, especially with that Defense.

Then why is it taking it to the last fucking minute?

Because it's negotiations, same reason lockout went to the last minute.

Alfie is pretty much set to return here so his agent is trying to maximize how much he gets by putting the pressure on and make it sound like he could walk. Same fucking stunt Brodeur pulled.

You really think he'll leave to fucking Detroit? Will Holland throw in body armor, AK-47s and an armored vehicle so he can get to the practice facility in one piece to convince him to leave everything behind? :lol

I sense CakeBoss and KernelPanic might beat the fuck out of each other if Alfredsson signs elsewhere.

We're just trying to entertain you guys right now since Wings-GAF have stopped their amusing rants on Holland.

Leafs-GAF will take over once reports of Clarkson to the Leafs for $6.5M/7 years start coming in :p

That should be good.

yyzjohn

Banned
We're just trying to entertain you guys right now since Wings-GAF have stopped their amusing rants on Holland.

Leafs-GAF will take over once reports of Clarkson to the Leafs for $6.5M/7 years start coming in :p

That should be good.

Oh yeah, it'll be a meltdown in here if Nonis gets out of a bad contract in Grabovski only to give a worse contract to someone else.

Marvie_3

Banned
oh I was hoping that it would be a case where a player at the end of their career takes less money for a chance to win a cup. Oh well I am really liking this Flyers team anyway. If homer could just swing a deal for a defenseman they would be in great shape.
Why the hell would he go to the Flyers then?

If he leaves Ottawa for Detroit then I will rage fucking hard, but if he goes to Bos/LA/Chi/Pit then I will understand his decision. Detroit has as much chance of winning the cup as we do, especially with that Defense.
No chance of him going to Chicago.

Dekeyser will lead our team to the promise land!

Fuck fuck. Markstrom pls.

I'm worried about Nyquist and Smith. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Keep all of your dirty paws off of them!!

Top Bottom