• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Nonis has lost his mind.

He tells everyone that he will only do deals that make financial sense, then signs an older, shittier version of MacArthur to a SEVEN YEAR DEAL WORTH NEARLY FORTY MILLION.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Apparently Flip is looking for 5-5.5 for 7-8 years.

7-8 years?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That report from TSN on Helm doesn't sound great. Skating at the developmental camp because they don't know where he is health-wise.

Looks like Weiss is actually coming in around a cap hit of 5 mil or slightly less.

FTW!

7-8 years?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That report from TSN on Helm doesn't sound great. Skating at the developmental camp because they don't know where he is health-wise.

Was reported a while ago that he wanted to skate in the development camp to see how he was doing since he is feeling better.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looks like Weiss is actually coming in around a cap hit of 5 mil or slightly less.

FTW!

Was reported a while ago that he wanted to skate in the development camp to see how he was doing since he is feeling better.

We need him to make any big run at a Cup. To me, he's the most underrated player in the league.

Quick

Banned
Sucks to see My Liege Clarke MacArthur head over to Ottawa. :(

Also, CAKE BOSS GET OFF THAT LEDGE. YOU STILL HAVE SWEDISH STUD MUFFIN KARLSSON. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Clarkson has an NTC and NMC? Are you kidding?

khan-o.gif

NONIS!!!!!!!!!

Brinbe

ugh... looking at those numbers, would rather we'd just sign Weiss and call it a day.

lol look at how much you've spent and STILL without that 1C. Godfuckingdamnit

Outproduced Alfie, in the playoffs 8 points in 15 games isnt bad when you are playing on your off wing.

On Pittsburgh, think about what team he played on and recall how slow he looked out there.

He did shit in Calgary last year and he was always good there with an ass team before.

Cake Boss

Banned
Nashiville signing people
Coyotes are signing people
Colombus is offering 7 year contracts

And we cant afford to sign anyone :(

I wish the lockout never ended.

Silexx

He was awful last year, amazing he is still out there without any rumors as to where he is going.

It will be Spezza, they will be kissing his ass now as his contract is up in 2 years.

Sad thing is that I was already making peace with Spezza leaving after his contract was up. But now, I'm also expecting the biggest ass-kissing from the Sens to keep him,

Samyy

I wonder what overpriced third line player Nonis will flip our first for
WHY COULDNT WE GIVE WEISS THAT MONEY INSTEAD OF BOZAK OH MY GOD

Sad thing is that I was already making peace with Spezza leaving after his contract was up. But now, I'm also expecting the biggest ass-kissing from the Sens to keep him,

If he continues to have problems with his back and if Turris and Zib keep progressing they might let him go anyway.

terrible

Banned
I thought you guys re-signed Bozak?

Aren't the Leafs really close to the cap now? With Kadri up as RFA and some more roster spots that need to be filled?

Bozak doesn't even have the skill to be a solid 2C imo, at least not on a cup contender. He's not good enough defensively to be a top end 3rd line checking center either. Ugh.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 53 s
Stephen Weiss to DET is done. 5 years, $4.9M.

Absolutely beautiful, dang it Holland, you may not have re-signed Brunner, but you got rid of Flip and Cleary and their crazy demands and got us a legit 2 line C and Old Man Alfie.

Merguson

Banned
I thought you guys re-signed Bozak?

Aren't the Leafs really close to the cap now? With Kadri up as RFA and some more roster spots that need to be filled?

The Leafs have approximately $14 million left in cap space. 15 players signed.

Kadri, Franson, Gunnarsson and Bernier are the notable RFAs.

Articles have been written and tweets have been made about how the Canucks should pursue Brule.

This season is over before it even fucking began.

Top Bottom