• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

dem

Nobody wants to go to Edmondump

40160-Jack-Nicholson-Message.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clarkson getting a NMC / NMT on his 7 year deal is incredibly horrendous, Gautheir levels of GMing. Can't wait to hear Cherry go on about how good it is for the Leafs. Also Detroit's F group looks obviously much better now.

Samyy

Clarkson getting a NMC / NMT on his 7 year deal is incredibly horrendous, Gautheir levels of GMing. Can't wait to hear Cherry go on about how good it is for the Leafs. Also Detroit's F group looks obviously much better now.

You would be surprised how many leafs fans are ecstatic about the guy, its despicable.

yyzjohn

Banned
OUT: MacArthur, Grabo, Frattin, Bozak, Komarov
IN: Bernier, Bolland, Bozak, Clarkson
TRADE BAIT: Franson, Fraser, Bozak
BUYOUT '14: Liles, Bozak, Clarkson

The buyout line is good coming from a guy with Luongo in his avatar who doesn't even want to play for the Canucks anymore. Lol

yyzjohn

Banned

Its a limited NTC which means he'd have to give a list of teams where he could be traded to.

Quick

Banned

EY YOU KNOW THOSE LEAFS GOOD ON DEM FOR GETTIN RID OF DAT VISOR-WEARIN EURO TRASH GRABMYBALLSKY AN' REPLACED HIM WITH GOOD OL' CANADIAN BOY DAVID CLARKSON. I WATCHED CLARKIE BOY PLAY HOCKEY WHEN HE WAS JUST A LITTLE BOY, I TELL YOU WHAT.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You would be surprised how many leafs fans are ecstatic about the guy, its despicable.
Oh I know, all my friends and everyone I know are Leaf fans. The casual fans are eating this shit up because Clarkson can hit and scored 30 goals by accident one year.

Its a limited NTC which means he'd have to give a list of teams where he could be traded to.
Thats not as bad then, but still.....

:lol :lol Quick, sounds pretty close to what I'm expecting.

yyzjohn

Banned
Lol!!

Making fun of the Leafs is a national pass time. The Canucks being hilariously fucked doesn't change that.

Yeah I realize that but its strange how other cities get joy out of Toronto bad news as opposed to anything good from their own city. You guys complain Toronto is portrayed as the center of the universe but then you make it a self fulfilling prophecy by being overly concerned with Toronto, so in actuality we are the center.

yyzjohn

Banned
EY YOU KNOW THOSE LEAFS GOOD ON DEM FOR GETTIN RID OF DAT VISOR-WEARIN EURO TRASH GRABMYBALLSKY AN' REPLACED HIM WITH GOOD OL' CANADIAN BOY DAVID CLARKSON. I WATCHED CLARKIE BOY PLAY HOCKEY WHEN HE WAS JUST A LITTLE BOY, I TELL YOU WHAT.

LOL spot on. I predict Don kisses Clarkson before the season is done.

Cake Boss

Banned
Some decent dman still on the market.

Ron Hainsey
Tom Gilbert
Ryan Whitney
Blum
Zidlicky

For forwards.

Brunner
Iginla
Graballski
Morrow

android

Theoretical Magician

Jesus it's like he's in the room!

Smash88

Banned

Did he turn into Hank Hill?

Socreges

Banned
Yeah I realize that but its strange how other cities get joy out of Toronto bad news as opposed to anything good from their own city. You guys complain Toronto is portrayed as the center of the universe but then you make it a self fulfilling prophecy by being overly concerned with Toronto, so in actuality we are the center.
It isn't joy; it's entertainment. Stick around longer and you'll understand. I couldn't care less about the city of Toronto, but we have a rich history of laughing at the Leafs here. They make themselves a very big spectacle and being surrounded by Leafs fans just adds laughs to the fire.

Some Leafs fans are humbled. Others observe 'I guess that means we're hot shit!' You go as you'd like.

yyzjohn

Banned
It isn't joy; it's entertainment. Stick around longer and you'll understand. I couldn't care less about the city of Toronto, but we have a rich history of laughing at the Leafs here. They make themselves a very big spectacle and being surrounded by Leafs fans just adds laughs to the fire.

Some Leafs fans are humbled. Others observe 'I guess that means we're hot shit!' You go as you'd like.

Oh I have friends out west and I get it. But it was funny hearing how Leafs fever hit BC when the Leafs were playing the Bruins. If they ever advance far into the playoffs you guys will be inundated with Leafs fans.

Top Bottom