• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

x93h8mA.jpg

TheFatOne

Anyone know the years on Iggy? I'm not sure how I feel about this trade. He looked done against the Bruins. Bruins still need to find a replacement for Horton.

Montresor

Very pleased with Clarkson.

"Am i gonna make mistakes? Are you guys gonna write bad stuff about me after I have a rough night? Yes but Ill tell you one thing. Every night Im gonna play with my heart on the ice."

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Samyy

Very pleased with Clarkson.

"Am i gonna make mistakes? Are you guys gonna write bad stuff about me after I have a rough night? Yes but Ill tell you one thing. Every night Im gonna play with my heart on the ice."

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG

"heart on the ice"
Its only because hes going to fall down so much

I hate GMGM. He probably thinks the Tire Changer is our 2C for years to come.

He says he sees Kuznetsov as our 2C when he comes over. Never mind the fact that he plays on the wing in the KHL and he's complete garbage at face-offs.

Mojo or Laich at 2C to start the season, yay.

Another wasted year of prime Ovechkin and Backstrom :(

TheFatOne

Looks fucking weird.

Looks fucking awesome
except that it seems the Bruins got slower without Horton+Seguin+Peverley could be a big problem down the road
Prediction: Iginla is noticeably worse next year. His decline comes hard and fast.

This is what I fear. I also feel the same way about Chara. Seems like when he slows down it's going to be immediate.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
He says he sees Kuznetsov as our 2C when he comes over. Never mind the fact that he plays on the wing in the KHL and he's complete garbage at face-offs.

Mojo or Laich at 2C to start the season, yay.

Another wasted year of prime Ovechkin and Backstrom :(

Hopefully Backstrom is healthy this upcoming year. He looked off during the season and was a non-factor in the playoffs.

Man fuck everything. Org is back to Keenan/ Dudley era of spinning it's wheels. Lost Weiss and have done fuck all for it. Now we'll see Mattias thrown into the 1C role and we'll be right back at the head of the lottery. So our roster is set as:

Flash-Mattias-Versteeg
Hubby-Barkov-???
Bergenheim-Goc-Kopecy
Upshall-Winchester-Crabb
Selleck/Butler

Campbell-Petrovic/Gudbranson/Kulikov
Gudbranson-Kulikov
Weaver-Jovo
Robak

Markstrom
Clemmer

Yup, last place again. Always fun to see the entire division get stronger while this org sits on its hands. I 've seen enough early draft picks to last a lifetime, I guess it is too much to ask for a competitive team.

Cactus

Banned
Bozak's contract is acceptable only if Kadri takes the next step, but that's far from definite. 4.2m for a 2C isn't terrible, although I would take Grabo ten times out of ten if I had to choose. What bothers me about this deal is that Nonis is rewarding mediocrity.

Liles most likely has trade value. I wouldn't mind keeping him around one more season, though.

Clarkson will be loved for the first four years and hated for the last three. Term is way too long. Brutal.

Merguson

Banned
Man fuck everything. Org is back to Keenan/ Dudley era of spinning it's wheels. Lost Weiss and have done fuck all for it. Now we'll see Mattias thrown into the 1C role and we'll be right back at the head of the lottery. So our roster is set as:

Flash-Mattias-Versteeg
Hubby-Barkov-???
Bergenheim-Goc-Kopecy
Upshall-Winchester-Crabb
Selleck/Butler

Campbell-Petrovic/Gudbranson/Kulikov
Gudbranson-Kulikov
Weaver-Jovo
Robak

Markstrom
Clemmer

Yup, last place again. Always fun to see the entire division get stronger while this org sits on its hands. I 've seen enough early draft picks to last a lifetime, I guess it is too much to ask for a competitive team.

Drew Shore is sad.

Top Bottom