• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

EuPKNT3.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
McCagg asked him personally. I know it's inevitable, but I want to squeeze as many drafts out of Timmins as we can.

Hopefully he doesn't leave for the same job elsewhere. I'd have no problem with him accepting taking an upper management position somewhere because he deserves it, but hopefully not for a while.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully he doesn't leave for the same job elsewhere. I'd have no problem with him accepting taking an upper management position somewhere because he deserves it, but hopefully not for a while.
He's not leaving to be a scout, if he leaves it will be for a GM job, which I feel is only a matter of time or based on whether he wants that much responsibility or not. From what I've read he really enjoys his job and what he's responsible for so hopefully he's still around for a few years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still surprised they didn't buy out Brad Richards. Stepan and McDonagh are both great young players who want big raises.

St Louis seem to be running out if room to sign both Stewart and Pietrangelo.
McDonagh is going to get about 4-4.5. Stepan between 3-4. Hagelin is going to be another 2-3, Zucc about 1-1.5, Falk probably about the same.

Combined that's...$11-14.5 million. My guess is that it's actually going to come in around 12.5-13.

McDonagh is going to get about 4-4.5. Stepan between 3-4. Hagelin is going to be another 2-3, Zucc about 1-1.5, Falk probably about the same.

Combined that's...$11-14.5 million. My guess is that it's actually going to come in around 12.5-13.

I think Zucc is the one on his way out

I'm still surprised they didn't buy out Brad Richards. Stepan and McDonagh are both great young players who want big raises.

St Louis seem to be running out if room to sign both Stewart and Pietrangelo.

And Allen.

Trade incoming, but Petro and Allen will be signed.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
+ Sign Alfie
+ Sign Weiss
+ Lose lazy Flip

- Lose Brunner
- Sign C%#$@ry
- Lose our top scouts
- Probably trade youth because we have no more contract spots/money

This is what I get for actually having some positive energy from yesterday. Positive thinking only leads to crash and burn disappointment, and you wonder why I stay negative.

Just saw the news about Cleary.

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm not even really angry at Holland about this because I know Babcock is the driving force behind it. He's the one who played him constantly on the 2nd PP. He's the one who gave him so many minutes each game. He's the guy that hates offensive players like Brunner/Hudler/Tatar that can't play a ton of defense.

It's Babcock's fault.

I'll just say this--if they trade Nyquist or leave him in GR this year as a result of Cleary being on the team I'm going to flip out.

Top Bottom