• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

That's one of the few times I'd actually buy his account was actually 'hacked' (more likely moron drunk friend) because it makes zero sense for him to say that, doesn't even make sense as a poor joke for him to make.
Yeah even the guy who went after him a few months back for saying "No Homo" on Twitter believes he's got a retard friend. It really makes no sense to say that.

He's in TX in the next day. He's going to get a talkin to management. Ruff is going to be a total jackass to him this off season lol

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Every single time Bugs Bunny dressed up as a woman, he thwarted 100% of his opponents.

Highlander and Robocop faced their fair share of adversity.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?

Well, I'll say with confidence that I'm too drunk to answer that question.

Working 17 hour days on holiday weekends ain't fun, fellas.

RC

Banned
We talking Conner MacLeod of the clan MacLeod Highlander? Or Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod Highlander?

I miss After Hours.
We sure made some magic back then.

4MGAfuZ.png

Socreges

Banned
We always knew that Roy wasn't coming back given his inevitable demands and the Canucks' cap situation.

And a 2nd + Connauton was never cheap, it was fair, unless you thought Roy was some superstar.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Tyler Seguin ‏@tylerseguin92 14m
After repeated attempts by "hackers" to try to damage my reputation I have decided to shut down my twitter account for a while.

Top Bottom