• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Quick

Banned
shin-soo-ji-first-pitch.gif

Boner alert.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
9ZoKPT7.jpg

...okay?

Butchered quote, too.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Could be someone just fucking with his phone. Great friend, if so.

nasero

It's no longer our problem vatstep, he can go full on train wreck now.... I'll always miss his awkward interviews with Naoko though.

vatstep

It's no longer our problem vatstep, he can go full on train wreck now.... I'll always miss his awkward interviews with Naoko though.
I'm still conflicted. I hope he does well (which I think is what will happen), but I might also enjoy watching him crash and burn.

No more Naoko, though. :(

calder

That's one of the few times I'd actually buy his account was actually 'hacked' (more likely moron drunk friend) because it makes zero sense for him to say that, doesn't even make sense as a poor joke for him to make.

vatstep

That's one of the few times I'd actually buy his account was actually 'hacked' (more likely moron drunk friend) because it makes zero sense for him to say that, doesn't even make sense as a poor joke for him to make.
I thought of that, but who knows, he's pretty stupid. And all it takes is a thousand replies from the Seguinistas to make him realize that it was a poor decision.

jbug is right, though; Paul and Jackie will have it erased from the internet!

Top Bottom