• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Marvie_3

Banned
He wouldn't be a Leafs fan if they didn't let him down every year.

jDjFDLmcbbu7r.jpg

Do anyone know if the world championship final is showed on US tv? I´m thinking about going to a bar here that I think have access to american tv channels.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
John Gibson, Alex Galchenyuk and Jacob Trouba became first Americans to win medals at both WJC and Men's Worlds in same year. #IIHFWorlds
3 stars in the making. Funny thing about AGally is he uses the exact same move in every shootout but it's difficult to defend against because he just goes which ever side you're cheating on. What a clutch kid.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
3 stars in the making. Funny thing about AGally is he uses the exact same move in every shootout but it's difficult to defend against because he just goes which ever side you're cheating on. What a clutch kid.

Red_Man you need to face facts man. GalchenSUCK is a bust.

ONLY 1 goal in the playoffs.

Didn't even score 10 goals in the regular season.

Didn't even get a Calder mention.

Bust! Bust! Bust!

I highly doubt he can improve, a player is who they are after one season of play.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
30mins until the final. History has already been made, everything now is just icing on the cake

Socreges

Banned
Watching a recording of the Halifax/Portland game. MacKinnon has made Jones look pretty silly a few times. I could definitely see Colorado take Mac instead of Jones.

Sorry, dubbed

30mins until the final. History has already been made, everything now is just icing on the cake
2nd place, tied for last. You win it all or you go home a failure.

Red_Man

It's really depressing realizing that the majority of those system warrior guys are over the age of 30. I used to get into that shit when I was 15 but I just don't get it now. I guess it's the same as how we respond to our favourite teams.

Montresor

It's really depressing realizing that the majority of those system warrior guys are over the age of 30. I used to get into that shit when I was 15 but I just don't get it now. I guess it's the same as how we respond to our favourite teams.

Maybe I have no place to talk because of my avatar, but I think I'm a level-headed person when it comes to video game discussions. However, I noticed one Sony fan on gaming side said something along these lines when describing his feelings on Final Fantasy XII being announced for 360: ""My heart sank, and I almost cried."

Red_Man

Maybe I have no place to talk because of my avatar, but I think I'm a level-headed person when it comes to video game discussions. However, I noticed one Sony fan on gaming side said something along these lines "My heart sank, and I almost cried" when describing his feelings on the day Final Fantasy XII was announced for 360.
Exactly, I'm referring to the people whos live are literally changed because of shit like that, I was lurking then, and that was probably one of the best moments on gaf, especially for whoever made the ytmnd page of the guy talking about how Sony fucked Japan and all that stuff :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Over/Under on how many minutes before the presentation starts Tuesday that GAF goes down?

Red_Man

Over/Under on how many minutes before the presentation starts Tuesday that GAF goes down?
I'm assuming it will be down an hour before, I won't even bother following, the E3 and reveal threads move at 3 pages a minute.

Montresor

Exactly, I'm referring to the people whos live are literally changed because of shit like that, I was lurking then, and that was probably one of the best moments on gaf, especially for whoever made the ytmnd page of the guy talking about how Sony fucked Japan and all that stuff :lol

The whole "My heart sank" bit just feels really creepy. Hilarious, but creepy. But I don't want to be too critical, because his exact words ("My heart sank, and I almost cried") are like a sanitized version of what I went through when Toronto lost game 7 in OT.

Socreges

Banned
Maybe I have no place to talk because of my avatar, but I think I'm a level-headed person when it comes to video game discussions. However, I noticed one Sony fan on gaming side said something along these lines when describing his feelings on Final Fantasy XII being announced for 360: ""My heart sank, and I almost cried."
FFXIII, you mean? I wish FFXII was on 360. I've never played it.

What gets me about the 'system wars' is how people have taken sides before they even know what both consoles are all about. I was a PS2 guy last gen, a 360 guy this gen, and I have no idea which I'll own (down the road) next gen.

Top Bottom