• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Tyler Seguin ‏@tylerseguin92 14m
After repeated attempts by "hackers" to try to damage my reputation I have decided to shut down my twitter account for a while.

He's become a perp from an episode of COPS.

"Sir, can you tell me about these tweets?"

"Uh, they's my cousins! I never dun seen them before."

CCF23

JEfvJKi.jpg

Posted yet?

Samyy

It could be a family issue, apparently his sister was tweeting about how brown people playing street hockey were disgracing the game.

Not sure if that was 100% confirmed though I never saw the tweets. At the same time I don't understand why his family/teammates just told him to get rid of his twitter a lot earlier.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a reason why Brunner isn't signed yet? You would think a team would have overpaid for him so far.
Once he realizes his own greed, he'll come groveling back to Holland who will promptly sign him to a 3 year 9 mil deal, then trade bertuzzi, samuelsson, emmerton, quincey, and a draft pick to Winnipeg to get Bogo's rights and sign him to an 8 year 48 mil deal.

Sounds like Jim Nill and Ruff made Seguin turn off his Twitter.. Basing that off of these tweets... DAT HAMMER

Dallas Stars ‏@DallasStars
Regarding a tweet that came from Tyler Seguin's account last night, In no way, shape or form does the Dallas Stars organization[continued..]

condone or agree with the message that was sent out through Seguin's Twitter account. We've addressed the issue directly with Tyler [cont..]

...and we'll continue to work on educating our players regarding the importance of their conduct on all forms of social media.

What did Seguin tweet now?

Edit: Never mind. What a fucking idiot.

And my buddy (Wings fan) is telling me the NE is a terrible division. Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

Erdrick

Once he realizes his own greed, he'll come groveling back to Holland who will promptly sign him to a 3 year 9 mil deal, then trade bertuzzi, samuelsson, emmerton, quincey, and a draft pick to Winnipeg to get Bogo's rights and sign him to an 8 year 48 mil deal.

I will cut you.
I'd love the Jets to sign Brunner though.

Tallinder back to Buffalo from Jersey for Riley Boychuck. Hm.

Desperate attempt to get Myers back in form.

I doubt Boychuk had much of a chance of ever making the Sabres lineup, so not much of a loss there. Contract is a bit high, but it's only 1 year before he hits UFA.

Sabres have a ton of D now, wonder if they'll try to move anyone or keep a lot of the prospects in Rochester...
Myers-Tallinder
Ehrhoff-Sulzer
Weber-McBain
McNabb-Ristolainen (assuming they give Ristolainen a shot to make the lineup)
Ruhwedel-Psysk both RFAs

The best part is the things he does wouldn't even be a fucking blip on the radar in Dallas.

When you got the Cowboys committing drug and felony charges or killing people in DWI incidents... this is nothing. haha

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From what I've read about the Habs development camp, it sounds like Collberg is almost NHL ready and completely dominating, sounds like he might make the team out of camp in 2014.

You actually think that was him?
Doesn't matter, he can party and go crazy without being an idiot and letting stuff like this happen.

Dutch I think you're lost!

You would think that, but I've decided that I just don't spend enough of my nights staring at my TV just yet. And after watching some play off games and the Stanley Cup finals, which was all really exciting and somewhat depressing, I decided to give hockey a go.

Which made me think, why not post in here.

Sup dudes

Red_Man

The girl Giroux is with in that picture is really unnattractive, hopefully whoever he's with now is better looking then that for $8 M

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
From what I've read about the Habs development camp, it sounds like Collberg is almost NHL ready and completely dominating, sounds like he might make the team out of camp in 2014.

Doesn't matter, he can party and go crazy without being an idiot and letting stuff like this happen.

Yeah it's pretty nice reading those reports on Collberg. Tinordi is dominating like he should as well and Nystrom sounds like he's surprising.

Red_Man

Yeah it's pretty nice reading those reports on Collberg. Tinordi is dominating like he should as well and Nystrom sounds like he's surprising.
Beaulieu is worrying me, he has so much talent, but it sounds like he has an attitude problem, hopefully it doesn't become a huge issue...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Beaulieu is worrying me, he has so much talent, but it sounds like he has an attitude problem, hopefully it doesn't become a huge issue...

I think today was his only bad day, but I'm not worried about his practice/scrimmage habits. He will make mistakes when he's playing though, we've seen him have some lapses in the past, but his upside is huge.

As long as he doesn't do stupid shit off the ice like fight people or get arrested, I'm fine with the occasional lapse.

Red_Man

Future defense corps of Subban, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Emelin, Gorges? Bueno, we have so many other great D prospects too, Bergevin will have quite the trading options in a couple years.

Red_Man

I hope Ryan bails in 2 years, it'll be quite the contrast going from California to Ottawa of all places

Top Bottom