• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
err does that apply to the Mac version?

I.. have no idea. I've never owned a Mac. I assume so? It's the first thing I do whenever something's not working on Windows. Update my Graphics Card driver and restart. :lol

lol

I needed that reminder actually.

uLVEt.gif

I'm with you, I have no idea what that game is and I'm 31. We played Oregon Trail, Lemonade Stand, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago, and some kind of Rube Goldberg device game.

Forgot about that bitch Carmen Sandiago as well.

I'm guessing that game was popular in Canadian schools seeing as how only Canadians are talking about it, and the text in that shot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All I played in Elementary school was Civ 2... and some weirdo Dinosaur hunting game that I have no idea what it was. Civ 2... oh the hours I spent on that game... and then Civ4&5...

-boots up Brave New World-

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You have no idea what you're talking about.

My man.

Made social studies that much more fun.
psych-shawn-gus-fist-bumps.gif
Amen

Habs fans, what can you tell me about Matt D'Agostini? Pens picked him up. Third liner probably.
Expect next to nothing from him, fringe NHLer, not gritty or physical enough to play on the 4th and not skilled enough to be more then a fringe 3rd liner. Habs traded him so long ago, maybe he's improved while in St. Louis.

Forgot about that bitch Carmen Sandiago as well.

I'm guessing that game was popular in Canadian schools seeing as how only Canadians are talking about it, and the text in that shot.
It's called Cross Country Canada, so you'd be correct.

ShaneB

The Kovalchuk thing makes me wish there weren't guaranteed contracts in the NHL like in the NFL. Oh you're not playing up to your contract? RELEASED.

Also my younger days at school I remember played Rescue Rover.

Socreges

Banned
Euro Truck Simulator 2

Holy shit. I just watched the trailer. What IS THAT? You literally just drive in a truck from Point A to B? That's the game?

Socreges

Banned
The part in the trailer where the camera is zooming by and around the motionless trucks for about 30 seconds, meaning there's clearly some demographic out there that gets off on this shit, actually made me laugh

Acid08

Banned
Same here. Been years since I quit but I still get cravings for it. Then I look at the price of a pack of cigarettes and I walk away happy that I quit. Sometimes I sit outside with a pipe though. I don't really smoke it but I fucking love the smell of pipe tobacco.

I love that game.
I quit about 10 months ago and it sucks hearing from everyone else who has quit that the fucking cravings never fully go away.

Marvie_3

Banned
I quit about 10 months ago and it sucks hearing from everyone else who has quit that the fucking cravings never fully go away.
Most of the time the smell of cigarettes totally disgusts me, but there's somedays when you want one. It's not that bad for me though.

Red_Man

I would do disgusting things for a next gen version of Crimson Skies, still waiting Microsoft.

Red_Man

You know, I used to work at Zipper and not once have I ever played Crimson Skies. I feel that that's wrong for some reason...
Really? Do yourself a favour and download it if it's up, or grab it at EB Games, it's one of the the best games for the OG xbox, I played through it 7-8 times, I don't understand why there was never a sequel. I hate all other flying games too for the record.

Heretic

Really? Do yourself a favour and download it if it's up, or grab it at EB Games, it's one of the the best games for the OG xbox, I played through it 7-8 times, I don't understand why there was never a sequel. I hate all other flying games too for the record.

i never passed the last level :(

Top Bottom