• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Stasis

I quit about 10 months ago and it sucks hearing from everyone else who has quit that the fucking cravings never fully go away.

Quit 18 months ago and stopped having cravings something like 6 months in. I really just give no shits now, and a bunch of my buddies still smoke.

There were maybe like 3 instances where I had a fleeting 2 second thought of: "Now would be appropriate for a smoke!" and they were all circumstantial, not just my body actually wanting one. Fuck that nonsense.

Cake Boss

Banned
Snowden is a piece of shit.

jbk4EOZVyI3g6v.png

NO!

Socreges

Banned
Fuck yeah. Best snowboard game series by far.
Eh, that's saying nothing. There's never been a great snowboarding game (not counting SSX here, which is something else completely), Amped included.

Sorry, but that's always been a huge disappointment of mine. I guess snowboarding is too niche to get the quality (non-extreme arcadey) treatment.

Acid08

Banned
Eh, that's saying nothing. There's never been a great snowboarding game (not counting SSX here, which is something else completely), Amped included.

Sorry, but that's always been a huge disappointment of mine. I guess snowboarding is too niche to get the quality (non-extreme arcadey) treatment.
The newest SSX was a huge disappointment for me. Tricky will always remain the best.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It hurts to agree with CakeBoss, but Amped 3 was brilliant. One of the few games where achievement hunting for that "complete all challenges" achievement was a ton of fun and I actually did it. Also, the story was hilariously over-the-top.

Socreges

Banned
The newest SSX was a huge disappointment for me. Tricky will always remain the best.
Played the demo and it didn't click with me. Add to that the negative impressions and I never bothered spending more than 5 minutes with the game.

One day. One day we'll get a sweet snowboarding game with great physics.

RC

Banned

SSX3 is the greatest snowboard game ever made. (I havn't played Tricky) All the tracks were connected, so you could ride from the peak of the mountain all the way to the base. With zero loading in between.

I should really get some sleep. Evo starts in 5 hours. And I don't want to miss the salt, new tech and curleh moustaches.

Yeah reading up on it, sounds like everyone except the very fast responders' orders are getting cancelled. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Woke up and mine is still being processed. Will probably have it cancelled later today. :(

Guess I will have to wait for it to be a deal on the steam sale instead.

Oh man... if only.

Seriously, Crimson Skies was the first Xbox Live game I ever played and was absolutely amazing in almost every way. If a sequel was ever announced, probably have to run around the streets in joy!

BAM!:

F6ii was easily my go to plane, dat rear gunner position!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
For all you people still buying stuff on steam, go on the buy/sell/trade thread in gaming community for deals there. Personally, I just added Dunderhassan to my friends list and get everything off of him. I never pay full price for anything and all the games are gifted fast.

Curufinwe

Genius Lou got three years of Kovalchuk for Johnny Oduya, Niclas Bergfors and Patrice Cormier, a first round pick in 2010, a third round pick in 2011, and a first rounder in 2014 that will probably be a lottery pick.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/..._devils_in_shock_after_retiring_from_nhl.html

The Devils traded defenseman Johnny Oduya, forwards Niclas Bergfors and Patrice Cormier, along with first- and second-round 2010 draft picks to acquire Kovalchuk from the Atlanta Thrashers on Feb. 4, 2010.

When he became an unrestricted free agent after that season, they signed him to a 17-year, $102 million contract in July of 2010, only to be reprimanded by the NHL for circumventing the salary cap. As punishment, the league fined the Devils $3 million and took away third- and first-round draft picks.

As a result, the Devils do not have a first-round pick in the 2014 entry draft and they have no hope of getting the pick back.

“One (issue) is not related to the other,” Daly said of the league’s punishment and Kovalchuk’s retirement.

ShaneB

For all you people still buying stuff on steam, go on the buy/sell/trade thread in gaming community for deals there. Personally, I just added Dunderhassan to my friends list and get everything off of him. I never pay full price for anything and all the games are gifted fast.

I want to know what his hookup is. I'm so confused.

Also first SSX game was awesome.

Curufinwe

All the top players staying with their own teams are getting them. I'm sure Lundqvist wants one.

Getzlaf
Perry
Malkin
Giroux
Rask
Bergeron

Cat Party

Really? Do yourself a favour and download it if it's up, or grab it at EB Games, it's one of the the best games for the OG xbox, I played through it 7-8 times, I don't understand why there was never a sequel. I hate all other flying games too for the record.
Crimson Skies was a money pit for MS, sadly.

Just 6.5 mil for Bergeron? Cheap for us. He could easily made more.

Can't believe that Rask is getting more. I still think he isn't worth 7 mil per year. More likely to 5-6 mil.

We have still some cap space for ths year. Hopefully we can somehow resign Jagr.

Just 6.5 mil for Bergeron? Cheap for us. He could easily made more.

Can't believe that Rask is getting more. I still think he isn't worth 7 mil per year. More likely to 5-6 mil.

We have still some cap space for ths year. Hopefully we can somehow resign Jagr.

I think that ship sailed once you guys got Iginla

Top Bottom