• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
White signs 1 year for $700K, good deal for a guy who makes a Norris winner look like a pylon.

I just saw that Markström have declined a deal from Panthers, apparently he wants a one way deal. Newspapers are speculating that he might think about moving to KHL if hes not getting one,

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I just saw that Markström have declined a deal from Panthers, apparently he wants a one way deal. Newspapers are speculating that he might think about moving to KHL if hes not getting one,

How would he not even get a 1 way deal?

I guess this is their way of suppressing his salary by making him buy the 1-way

Cake Boss

Banned
Why would the #1 goalie of your team accept a 2 way deal? He played the most out of the 3 goalies last season and has the better stats of all 3, so I understand why he wouldnt accept it, I wouldnt either.

Cake Boss

Banned
1af6a998ea7e11e289a922000aeb0c69_7.jpg

Pancakes needs a job.

cube444

Bill Watters seems upset:

Bill Watters said:
to take him and have fun with him. I find him to be the most overrated, undernourished hockey player in the history of the NHL and whoever made him the captain of the Maple Leafs should have been fired six years ago.”]

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

System Requirements: Requires file system support for files up to 8 GB

So no 32 bit systems?

What does assassins of Kings enhanced edition mean

Hu? It'd be very odd if it only supported 64bit systems. That'd exclude like 80% of customers. So no.

And...

"On January 27, 2012, CD Projekt RED announced an "Enhanced Edition" of The Witcher 2 via its sister company GOG.com, which was released on April 17, 2012 on the Xbox 360.[33] The Enhanced Edition added over 10GB of new content, including four hours of gameplay, thirty-six minutes of cinematics including a new intro and outro, and a host of fixes to gameplay and the interface. All existing owners of The Witcher 2 received free upgrades to the Enhanced Edition, and could pre-load the update starting April 11, 2012. All new copies on PC and Xbox 360 shipped with the additional content on board."

aka "Stuff EA would charge you 40 dollars for, but you get it for free"

TUSR

Banned
Hu? It'd be very odd if it only supported 64bit systems. That'd exclude like 80% of customers. So no.

And...

"On January 27, 2012, CD Projekt RED announced an "Enhanced Edition" of The Witcher 2 via its sister company GOG.com, which was released on April 17, 2012 on the Xbox 360.[33] The Enhanced Edition added over 10GB of new content, including four hours of gameplay, thirty-six minutes of cinematics including a new intro and outro, and a host of fixes to gameplay and the interface. All existing owners of The Witcher 2 received free upgrades to the Enhanced Edition, and could pre-load the update starting April 11, 2012. All new copies on PC and Xbox 360 shipped with the additional content on board."

aka "Stuff EA would charge you 40 dollars for, but you get it for free"

As far as I know 32 bit systems cannot support file sizes that large.

Smiley90

As far as I know 32 bit systems cannot support file sizes that large.

NTFS can handle more than 4GB, which FAT32 can't. I think that's what's meant by it. Shouldn't be a problem for 32bit systems?

Or are you thinking about RAM restrictions?

I think you may be mixing up the two things here...

TUSR

Banned
NTFS can handle more than 4GB, which FAT32 can't. I think that's what's meant by it. Shouldn't be a problem for 32bit systems?

Or are you thinking about RAM restrictions?

I think you may be mixing up the two things here...

I think FAT32 is dicking my memory here

Im pretty sure it refers to not using FAT32

Smiley90

I think Fat32 is dicking my memory here

im pretty sure it refers to not using FAT32

Yep, that's what I said. I thought you may have confused RAM size and file size, but... if your brain's on FAT32, then that'd explain that.

It's definitely referring to NTFS/FAT32.

And seriously, if you're still using FAT32, something else is wrong with you.

TUSR

Banned
Yep, that's what I said. I thought you may have confused RAM size and file size, but... if your brain's on FAT32, then that'd explain that.

It's definitely referring to NTFS/FAT32.

And seriously, if you're still using FAT32, something else is wrong with you.

Yeah you're about a decade behind if you still use FAT32.

So should I buy The Witcher 2?

So I'm debating on Metro Last Light for 30, was really hoping for it to be lower, but the sale price is 40, but the flash price is only 30. Really was hoping it would drop in price lower than that though.

So I'm debating on Metro Last Light for 30, was really hoping for it to be lower, but the sale price is 40, but the flash price is only 30. Really was hoping it would drop in price lower than that though.

That's as low as it will go during this sale. I can wait. I have 50 other games on the PC to plow through. I pretty much don't cough up more than $10 for anything.

Razorskin

----- ------

I'd wait it out, I know I want the game but I'll have enough on my plate after this sale, the only thing I'll probably get above 10$ is Dishonored (which will be $10.20)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Crazed, trust me.

Go to buy/sell/trade thread. Look at the feedback for dunderhassan, add him and get the game through him. :(

I've already gotten tons of stuff off him with no problems.

Edit: in fact, metro was in the first batch of games I got off him. I got something like defiance, metro, shadowrun, and something else for around 60 like a month ago.

Just finished Max Payne 1 (yeah, way late too the party). What a game, I can totally see how much of an influence this had for Alan Wake, Remedy are gods!

Top Bottom