• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Unless you're strapped for cash just buy it, it's worth the money.

I have so many other games right now that I can wait for a price drop, but I still want to play it sooner rather than later.

I'm old school Cerny; i.e., I found out who he was during the February PS4 event along with 99% of the rest of GAF.

I knew who he was once I saw his face, but I didn't know what his name was.

Cake Boss

Banned
Want a medal?

iZpd09h6s8Bd7.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Report saying Brunner will sign with the Devils tomorrow, 2 years $3M per. Kovalchucks absence won't even be noticed!

Cake Boss

Banned
Report saying Brunner will sign with the Devils tomorrow, 2 years $3M per. Kovalchucks absence won't even be noticed!

Parise went back home to Minnesota
Clarkson went back home to Toronto
Kovalchuck went back to Russia
Brunner to go back to Swiss in 2 years?

It's a huge house of people who work at a hi-fi department store. They have themes every time there's a party. This time was a housewarming for the 20 year old girl who just moved in (and did a kickass job of Sonya Blade).

Most of the other people coming just dressed up in random costumes though.

Samyy

Goddammit just bought New Vegas for PS3 cause I saw it for 5 bucks at Wal-Mart :( ohwell my Mac probably would not have run the game that well.

So he basically turned the exact same deal the Wings were offering to go play somewhere else, lol.

Yep, the thing is, he was hoping for the rumored 4 million and when no one was offering him that and the Wings had closed the door on him after he declined their other similar offers, he had to settle for that same deal but on a bad team (sorry Devil's fans, I don't see you guys doing that well this year at all).

Still wish Brunner the best of luck (except when he plays us) and maybe after 2 years he will evolve his game enough that we may see him again in a Wings uniform again.

Yep, the thing is, he was hoping for the rumored 4 million and when no one was offering him that and the Wings had closed the door on him after he declined their other similar offers, he had to settle for that same deal but on a bad team (sorry Devil's fans, I don't see you guys doing that well this year at all).

Still wish Brunner the best of luck (except when he plays us) and maybe after 2 years he will evolve his game enough that we may see him again in a Wings uniform again.

Sounds like he needs to fire his agent lol.

Socreges

Banned
Buy the Ultimate Edition.

It's probably the only DLC I've actually purchased outright. The Avellone written stuff is great, but Old World Blues is as good as anything else in the game if not better.
Yeah I bought the Ultimate Edition for $5.

I've spent about $20 on four (revered) games so far.

Does anyone want a copy of the original Far Cry?

Sam, I was about to gift you Fallout New Vegas UE, but I'm not sure if you'd be willing to jump through the hoops to get it run on Mac. If you are, send me a PM.

I had 3 beers before it and needed to piss like a racehorse all throughout it.

Everyone I know who got angry or disappointed with Pacific Rim had no idea what they were walking into.

Turns out the people who did their research beforehand and know what to expect from a 'Kaiju' movie were the ones most satisfied, whereas others were expecting Del Toros Transformers.

Top Bottom