• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Quick

Banned
I saw it earlier today. I posted my thoughts in the MMA thread. I thought it was incredibly boring, and was tempted to walk out numerous times.

icZW0oH8DZepe.gif

I had 3 beers before it and needed to piss like a racehorse all throughout it.

Everyone I know who got angry or disappointed with Pacific Rim had no idea what they were walking into.

Turns out the people who did their research beforehand and know what to expect from a 'Kaiju' movie were the ones most satisfied, whereas others were expecting Del Toros Transformers.

The ones I know who went in expecting Transformers walked out saying how much better PR was.

I loved it. But then again, maybe I'm not as mature as the guy on OT who was disappointed that it was not as deep as his japanese anime and manga.

I'm looking forward to the NHL 94 remake in NHL 14. But I kinda wish they'd just release NHL94 on XBL/PSN and have it be that.

The ones I know who went in expecting Transformers walked out saying how much better PR was.

I loved it. But then again, maybe I'm not as mature as the guy on OT who was disappointed that it was not as deep as his japanese anime and manga.

Glad I missed that post. The "ANIME R SO DEEP~" crowd can get a bit too much when they try to psycoanalyse anime characters.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I can't get into the second season because of the change in character :(

He does a good job and by the time it is all over in Season 3 he is a worthy replacement. The main problem is that all the important character building happens in season 1. The finale is so good. Can't wait for the Blu-Ray.

Heretic

He does a good job and by the time it is all over in Season 3 he is a worthy replacement. The main problem is that all the important character building happens in season 1. The finale is so good. Can't wait for the Blu-Ray.
I'll try to stick with it. I watched the first episode of season two but it just wasn't the same.

Hitz was one of my favorite games back in the day.. I need to bust it out one of these days. PS2 era was so awesome

Anyone ever play NHL Rock the Rink?

Erdrick

Currently at the Jets prospects camp. Going to get my first look at Josh Morissey and Nic Petan. Also want to see Sheifele and Trouba again. Really hope those last 2 can crack the team this year.

calder

Currently at the Jets prospects camp. Going to get my first look at Josh Morissey and Nic Petan. Also want to see Sheifele and Trouba again. Really hope those last 2 can crack the team this year.

Yell at whoever's there (I'm assuming Noel) that Morrissey needs to make the team out of training camp because I'm counting the days until I can get a MORRISSEY sweater. ;)

Trouba and Scheifele should make it this year I think, perhaps a bit of AHL to start the year and a mid season callup. I was a bit iffy on Scheifele's development in junior this year but after his dominating playoff run it's clear he's done with the OHL now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Galchenyuk jerseys are $40 off so I ordered a home one for this season, I'd like to get a Prust or Gallagher one later on as well.

Red_Man

Not surprisingly Blake Geoffrion announced his retirement today after that brutal hit a while back, sucks to see him go out like this but at least he's healthy and not too messed up.

Not Evander Kane unless he's throwing $30 bills in the air, like he just don't care.
He's such a boss he has $30 bills made just for him.

Quick

Banned
Not surprisingly Blake Geoffrion announced his retirement today after that brutal hit a while back, sucks to see him go out like this but at least he's healthy and not too messed up.

He's such a boss he has $30 bills made just for him.

$20 bills are for betas.

Red_Man

Ill always have a soft spot for Kane after he knocked Cooke out no matter what stupid shit he says or does.

Top Bottom