• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Well Luongo will get an invite just because of the 2010 games but that's sad if the best we can do is Price and Marc Andre Failure.

I'd take a shot at Crawford, at least he has been good lately unlike the others.

- Do we have some mandate to have all 3 Staal brothers there? Take Eric if you have to, fuck off with the other 2.
- LOL @ Mike Green in there. They should keep the Keith+Seabrook pairing from before at least you know they play well together.
- Bergeron should be there for faceoffs and well he's damn good and underrated
- Not a diss on the player but we don't need PK "50% Norris" Subban in there losing his cool and trying to hit everyone in sight. International refs aren't going to put up with that shit. Don't need any loose cannons on the team.
- I don't know why need any of the Oilers players on the team who have never seen a playoff game.

They're playing on the big ice, PK played on bigger ice in Belleville, and would excel there.

For the goalie, I'd just choose whomever is having the best season at the time.

Socreges

Banned
Decent AAV for Brown, but they'll regret giving him 8 years. He's not the kind of guy that would be so effective for that long. He may have already started to deteriorate.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...it-prepares-bankruptcy-filing-friday/2552819/

DETROIT -- The city of Detroit has filed for bankruptcy protection, becoming the largest city in U.S. history to do so.

State-appointed Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr on Thursday asked a federal judge permission to place the city into Chapter 9 bankruptcy protection

I guess the Red in Red Wings has another meaning now. Wonder what this means for the team, if not the city.

I thought the city funded half of the new arena.

Cake Boss

Banned
BPfaVT-CAAAGNRe.jpg

Evander Kane having some fun.

Samyy

Kave_Man approves. Feigned white rage on behalf of blacks subsides.

No this just means cats are okay with racism, rage should now be directed at Kave_Man!
According to Howard Berger Phaneuf is being shopped, they probably don't want to pay for his next contract.

I judge all races by how they're presented in media.

So according to Sons of Anarchy, black people are a side-character faction with not much importance or relevance and according to Pacific Rim all Australians speak like Dutch UK immigrants who just took acid and watched Crocodile Dundee.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I judge all races by how they're presented in media.

So according to Sons of Anarchy, black people are a side-character faction with not much importance or relevance and according to Pacific Rim all Australians speak like Dutch UK immigrants who just took acid and watched Crocodile Dundee.

Wait, you're telling me Australians aren't like Crocodile Dundee?!?

WHY IS HE DOING THE WU TANG THING

Yeah, and I don't mean to suggest they Australians as rivals. Probably just a certain, natural attitude that people would have toward a close neighbour. Admiration, but still feeling it was somehow inferior.

So basically America every time it looks at Canada?

Top Bottom