• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Did you guys just take me seriously? For realz?

I have no choice because YOU'RE NEVER FUNNY.

Just kidding, just having a laugh, we're all good pals here who like a good old chuckle, a real nudge in the ribs y'know? A good old hearty guffaw with a slice of wink wink nudge nudge. All smiles all the time.

(I was kind've hoping the 'dawg' would give it away though)

At least dastardly can't have. LOL.

No way man. I'm deadly serious about sucking Soc off. I think he's great. I love him. Like, really love him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just kidding, just having a laugh, we're all good pals here who like a good old chuckle, a real nudge in the ribs y'know? A good old hearty guffaw with a slice of wink wink nudge nudge. All smiles all the time.
For whatever reason I read this in Saul Goodman's voice.

I would also accept 'hearing it in Gils voice'.

fSqpHQN.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Your tax dollars at work there. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its all I do at work now.

That reminds me, I should probably file my taxes at some point. For 2011.

CakeBoss, please don't be doing anything important. Although it would not surprise me the least if you did. And no, that's not a compliment.

EDIT: I just realized my own work is taxpayer-funded and I don't do much more work than CakeBoss. Mhmmmm.

Red_Man

That reminds me, I should probably file my taxes at some point. For 2011.

CakeBoss, please don't be doing anything important. Although it would not surprise me the least if you did. And no, that's not a compliment.

EDIT: I just realized my own work is taxpayer-funded and I don't do much more work than CakeBoss. Mhmmmm.
If Cake Boss is responsible for anything remotely Important for this country, I'm moving in with your family in Switzerland. You have any hot cousins?

yyzjohn

Banned
Bull fucking shit you'd be happy if Nonis did nothing on free agency. You've already said he's done nothing since he took over, if he actually did nothing you'd be losing your mind.

I never said they shouldn't sign Phaneuf and Kessel this offseason. How your talking you're acting as if they don't get signed now they never will be. As if a potential ufa has never been signed after this period. Just go back a few months ago and look up Corey Perry.

Same way you're bitching about Kadri and Franson not being signed. Go back and look at PK Subban.

The main issue here seems to be you're ridiculously impatient that everything needs to be done immediately now and if its not something is going wrong.

And what GM works well on a 2 year deal? Based on what you want things would be even worse. Nonis now has the time to make this roster how he wants and isn't burdened by making the playoffs to save his job.

I enjoyed reading this rant. Thank you Kave Man.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Red_Man

At this point it seems like the Gaming side of Gaf are the quiet kids playing Yu-gi-oh and OT are the kids whose parents are going through a divorce and they're trying to snort pixie sticks.

Edit : :lol :lol Quick, we need to save that for the next time furries come up in a thread.

Samyy

You haven't seen Sunhi's stuff, Quick is great but Sunhi is on an untouchable level.

Until recently I've been blocking GIFs, unblocking them for a few instances , on gaf simply because it ate up so much of my limited bandwidth so I'm not surprised I missed some great things.

Can't help but be super impressed by Quick since making gifs looks like a lot of work! And it was hella funny.

Revenant

Red if you need pictures of me to help rebuild your nude collection i can reach into my archives..i''ve been told i have a very photogenic penis

Red_Man

Red if you need pictures of me to help rebuild your nude collection i can reach into my archives..i''ve been told i have a very photogenic penis
I always had a sneaking suspicion your real identity was Carlos Danger, now I know it. PM sent.

Top Bottom